Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin, TLC Match: Roman wins.
Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley, Tables Match: RUSEV CRUSH.
Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz. Non-Title Match: This is, in fact, Firefly Fun House Bray, and not The Fiend. But it's also a non-title match. I'm gonna say Miz scores the upset here, and loses a rematch against The Fiend for the Universal Title at Royal Rumble.
The Kabuki Warriors vs. Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair, TLC Match for the Women's Tag Team Championship: What the hell, let's put the belts on Becky and Charlotte already.
New Day vs. The Revival, Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: New Day retains.
Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy: Black.
The Viking Warriors vs. TBD, RAW Tag Team Championship Match: Viking Warriors retain.
Very underwhelmed by this card.
"Och, ye grew up to be a good lad." "When this is over, I will accept any food-based expressions of that sentiment you wish to offer." --Sigdi and Logann, "The Order of the Stick"
Certified RFMC Member-- Ask To See My Credentials!
Co-Winner of Time's Person of the Year Award, 2006
1) Reigns/Corbin (TLC Match) - Reigns with the spear.
2) Rusev/Lashley (Tables Match) -Lashley spears Rusev through the table...keeping this going for a long time to come.
3) Wyatt/Miz (Non-Title Match) - I wonder, that since this is the Fun House Bray, what the entrance is going to be for Wyatt, and if he goes with the sweater in the ring. Wyatt by DQ after a freshly shorn Daniel Bryan attacks Wyatt first, then Miz afterwards.
4) Kabuki Warriors/Lynch and Flair (TLC Match for the Women's Tag Team Title) - Kabuki Warriors get the pin by misting Lynch, sending her through the table, and getting the pin.
5) New Day/Revival (Ladder Match for the SD Tag Team Title) - New Day retains by grabbing the titles.
6) Black/Murphy - Black with Black Mass for the pin.
7) Viking Raiders open challenge for the Raw Tag Team Title - Gallows/Anderson respond, Viking Raiders retain with the Viking Experience (probably stuck on the pre-show, which is why I am going with this).