Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins, Universal Championship Match: Usually when a babyface guarantees a victory, he HAS to win. But this time, I'm not so sure. WWE was so heavy-handed with the Rollins beat-downs that I think he pulls off the upset.
Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton, WWE Championship Match: I don't think Randy is the right person to end Kofi's title reign. Kofi wins and retains.
Becky Lynch vs. Natalya, Submission Match for the Raw Women's Championship: Lynch wins and retains.
Bayley vs. Ember Moon, Smackdown Women's Championship Match: Bayley should win here, I guess. She's so far removed from her original character, I'm not sure what she's even supposed to be. Moon either, for that matter.
Kevin Owens vs. Shane McMahon, if Owens loses, he must quit WWE: They can't have KO quit and leave AGAIN. But even Roman Reigns didn't get the win over Shane-O-Mac. Ah, I'll say Shane.
A.J. Styles vs. Ricochet, United States Championship Match: I'll go with Ricochet getting it back here.
Goldberg vs. Dolph Ziggler: Should be a squash win for Goldberg.
Trish Stratus vs. Charlotte Flair: I think Charlotte takes this one. Big heel reaction beating Trish in Toronto.
Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt: Bray wins and Balor takes his hiatus.
@gregmparks - live Tweeting of Raw and Impact, wrestling thoughts and other slices of life.
This is not a good card, and last night was not a good go-home show.
Lesnar - Vince loves him, so we're stuck with him Kofi Becky Bayley Owens - They can't have him quit, right? Ricochet - Honestly, if he loses here, he's toast Goldberg - Why are we even discussing this? Charlotte - I'll take the active roster member here The Fiend - Otherwise, what's even been the point?
I've only read reports of shows rather than watch them so this is probably guesswork - doubt I will do worse than normal!
Brock shouldn't lose to a beat up Seth Orton wins as they rarely let champions continually retain Goldberg in seconds as there is no point otherwise AJ to keep the OC happy Charlotte Bray is probably the easiest call of the night Owens Becky retains Bayley wins and turns heel in the process Rowan beats Roman after Bryan helps him and immediately regrets it, but decides it was sensible on Tuesday. Cruiserweight challenger wins.
For extra matches, Black and New Day win unannounced matches.
1) Lesnar/Rollins (Universal Championship Match) - Lesnar via stoppage (ala Lesnar/Orton a few years ago).
2) Kingston/Orton (WWE Championship Match) - Kingston with Trouble in Paradise to retain.
3) Owens/McMahon (Owens loses, he leaves WWE) - Owens with a stunner to win.
4) Styles/Ricochet (US Championship Match) - Styles with Phenominal Forearm to retain.
5) Lynch/Natalya (Submission Match for Raw Women's Championship) - Lynch retains with Disarm-her to retain.
6) Bayley/Ember (Smackdown Women's Championship) - Bayley wins with Bayley to Belly suplex, Ember turns.
7) Goldberg/Ziggler - Spear/Jackhammer/pin. Goldberg wins in quick fashion.
8) Trish/Charlotte - Trish with Stratisfaction to win final match.
9) Fiend Bray Wyatt/Balor - Fiend wins with the Mandiblc Claw, Balor goes on hiatus.
10) Gulak/Lorcan (Cruiserweight Championship Match) - Gulak retains with Gulock.
Undisputed Era sweeps NXT titles (Strong over Dream/Dunne for NA title, Fish/O'Reilly over Street Profits for Tag Team Titles, and Cole retains 2-1 over Gargano)
As for Street Profits, they will transition to official Raw status after the mandated rematch.
Baszler - I have been so wrong so many times with her. Every time I want her to lose at a Takeover so she could get elevated, she wins and stays NXT Women's Champion. Baszler loses - like the Street Profits, will transition to official Raw roster after mandated rematch, but will appear on Monday to attack Becky Lynch. Baszler wins - business as usual.