Why yes, some iTunes stores did have it available for LEGAL DOWNLOAD.
Why yes, some websites did have it uploaded for viewing via less than reputable means.
- The partner? BLACK BEETLE. And the invasion is the Reach.
- The Reach is trying to weaponize the metagene.
- Tim Drake, Barb Gordon, and Bumblebee sneak in
- We find out how Blue Beetle got the scarab.
- The Reach are doing tests on Blue Beetle, saying they might need to reset the "mode". "Mode", who uses that expression?
- Impulse tells Blue Beetle, after saving him, why he came back to the past. Who was the big bad in his future? BLUE BEETLE GONE EVIL. THAT'S WHY "MODE" MEANS TERRIBLE IN THE FUTURE. MIND BLOWN.
- Speaking of mind blown, we all knew this was goign to happen, but everyone was guessing who it would happen to; Miss Martian finds out The Plan between Aqualad, Nightwing, Artemis, and Wally West. How? Mind nuking Aqualad, who is now brain dead. Artemis escapes with Aqualad, and Miss Martian is devastated that she did that to a friend.
- Everyone gets saved, and Miss Martian is so out of it she can't drive her ship. Beast Boy is describing the "mind battle" her and Aqualad had, and Superboy gives a glare that just screams "he knows she destroyed his mind".
- In an INCREDIBLE shoutout to the ORIGINAL JAIME REYES BLUE BEETLE COMIC SERIES the Reach go to the UNITED NATIONS and say they come in peace, meaning Young Justice can't out them. They outed themselves.
Oh, and there was a black kid with dreadlocks among the "potential metahuman" kids. He looks a bit like some kid named "Virgil".
I'm heartbroken this show is gone until January. I am ECSTATIC I found this episode!!
My DVR kicked in AFTER the episode started, so I didn't get to see if the kick-ass couch gag streak continued. Moe tossing the giant E and having it land on the old peoples' Scrabble board was easily the funniest thing I've seen all night.