|User||Post (2 total)|
Since last post: 23 hours
Last activity: 20 min.
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.68|
|WWE 2K14 DLC (last Tuesday)|
• Big E Langston, Fandango, Summer Rae, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, 30 new moves ($7.99, or Rae by herself is free)
• Deadfall Adventures
Gold Member Deals of the Week (Tuesday)
• Deals on Air Conflict Secret Wars, Apache Air Assault, Birds of Steel, Sky Drift (and DLC), and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (and DLC)
Other Sale (Tuesday)
• Ubisoft Publisher Sale (dunno from details yet - presumably cheaper Games on Demand and DLC)
Rocksmith 2014 DLC (Tuesday)
• three-pack of Disturbed
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag DLC (Tuesday)
• Blackbeard's Wrath ($2.99)
Saints Row IV DLC (Tuesday)
• How the Saints Saved Christmas ($6.99)
Xbox One XBLA (Monday)
• Peggle 2 ($11.99)
This is an Xbox One timed exclusive and is probably the most compelling reason for me to get an Xbox One
|Promote this thread!|| |
From: Glendale, CA
Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 7 hours
|#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.86|
|I've read elsewhere (and didn't try it myself because I bought the season pass), that if you download Summer Rae, you get the 30 moves for free too.
"It's magic! We don't need to explain it!"
Don't mind waiting, personally. I'll be busy with Halo 3 and Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 when those come out. What I don't get is why the next GTA is being called "Grand Theft Auto IV.
The W message board
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.122 seconds.