Was at the show live and it was a great time. Some observations:
- The Miz is on a whole different level from other heels right now. I don't know how it came across on TV but he was constantly getting huge heat.
- The crowd loved Rhyno, again don't know how it came across on TV, but there were constant chants for him (and he played it up). Slater also got a "He's got kids!" chant during his face in peril section which was hilarious.
- Ambrose's offense looks really SAWFT compared to everyone else on the roster. His weak clotheslines in particular took the crowd out of it at different moments during the match
- Crowd was chanting for Ziggler to hit Apollo with the chair "One More Time!" really loudly.
- It's so hard to boo Cena when there are tons of little kids around you cheering for him like crazy.
It's the wrestling double-standard. Anything a face does, no matter what, is noble and just. Unless they turn hell afterwards. Anything a heel does, no matter what, is evil and wrong. Unless they turn face afterwards.