Was at the show live and it was a great time. Some observations:
- The Miz is on a whole different level from other heels right now. I don't know how it came across on TV but he was constantly getting huge heat.
- The crowd loved Rhyno, again don't know how it came across on TV, but there were constant chants for him (and he played it up). Slater also got a "He's got kids!" chant during his face in peril section which was hilarious.
- Ambrose's offense looks really SAWFT compared to everyone else on the roster. His weak clotheslines in particular took the crowd out of it at different moments during the match
- Crowd was chanting for Ziggler to hit Apollo with the chair "One More Time!" really loudly.
- It's so hard to boo Cena when there are tons of little kids around you cheering for him like crazy.
If it'd been Hogan, they probably would've done it. They could've setup Hogan/Lesnar III at the Rumble. If it'd been Benoit, maybe they wouldn't have. Vince generally won't push the "little" guys until he runs out of big guys to push.