Was at the show live and it was a great time. Some observations:
- The Miz is on a whole different level from other heels right now. I don't know how it came across on TV but he was constantly getting huge heat.
- The crowd loved Rhyno, again don't know how it came across on TV, but there were constant chants for him (and he played it up). Slater also got a "He's got kids!" chant during his face in peril section which was hilarious.
- Ambrose's offense looks really SAWFT compared to everyone else on the roster. His weak clotheslines in particular took the crowd out of it at different moments during the match
- Crowd was chanting for Ziggler to hit Apollo with the chair "One More Time!" really loudly.
- It's so hard to boo Cena when there are tons of little kids around you cheering for him like crazy.
You make a good point about the unpredictability providing a great moment, but I am not excited either about him as champ. While I don't prefer muscle bound freaks as champ, Cm Punk just looks like the guy who works on my car.