Was at the show live and it was a great time. Some observations:
- The Miz is on a whole different level from other heels right now. I don't know how it came across on TV but he was constantly getting huge heat.
- The crowd loved Rhyno, again don't know how it came across on TV, but there were constant chants for him (and he played it up). Slater also got a "He's got kids!" chant during his face in peril section which was hilarious.
- Ambrose's offense looks really SAWFT compared to everyone else on the roster. His weak clotheslines in particular took the crowd out of it at different moments during the match
- Crowd was chanting for Ziggler to hit Apollo with the chair "One More Time!" really loudly.
- It's so hard to boo Cena when there are tons of little kids around you cheering for him like crazy.
Smackdown was a pretty damn good show, I have to mention Christian temper freak out during the card game. I'm usually not a real fan of the temper thing Christian does in the ring but outside the ring it's priceless, especially Faarooq.