Was at the show live and it was a great time. Some observations:
- The Miz is on a whole different level from other heels right now. I don't know how it came across on TV but he was constantly getting huge heat.
- The crowd loved Rhyno, again don't know how it came across on TV, but there were constant chants for him (and he played it up). Slater also got a "He's got kids!" chant during his face in peril section which was hilarious.
- Ambrose's offense looks really SAWFT compared to everyone else on the roster. His weak clotheslines in particular took the crowd out of it at different moments during the match
- Crowd was chanting for Ziggler to hit Apollo with the chair "One More Time!" really loudly.
- It's so hard to boo Cena when there are tons of little kids around you cheering for him like crazy.
PAS: Back to Coliseo unfortunately, but this was a fun show which was way better then it appeared on paper. TKG: On paper the opening match is something to get semi stoked about. On paper, the main event has a face team that one would want to avoid.