Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns, Universal Championship Match: Part of me wonders whether they'll do some last minute, makes no sense swerve, because Ha ha. My preferred bookie is listing Roman at $1.10 and who am I to argue. Roman Reigns in name and nature after winning this.
Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon, Mixed Tag Match: Kurt & Rowdy win. Am especially looking forward to the Olympian and MMA champion selling for an augmented, middle aged soccer Mom section.
John Cena vs. The Undertaker: #LOLCenaWins
A.J. Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, WWE Championship Match: Hmm, this is probably the first match on the card where actually watching the product might help in determining the outcome. Hence I am at a disadvantage. Back to the bookie I go - Shinsuke listed at $1.33, so that's good enough for me. Mr Nakamura for the win.
Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn, if KO and Zayn win, they're reinstated: Surely The big fan fave, on his miraculous return doesn't lose? Surely not even WWE would be that callous to its fanbase? Surely?* KO and Sami win
Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka, Smackdown Women's Championship Match: Another one I could go either way on, but I'll go Asuka 👍 👍
The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor, Triple-Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship: Miz
Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax, Raw Women's Championship Match: Nia Jax
Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode, Fatal Four-Way for the United States Championship: Randall
Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Braun Strowman and a mystery partner, Raw Tag Team Championship Match: If I was a booker, and you should all be very thankful that I'm not, I would take the opportunity to do a soft reboot of the Mikey Whipwreck story. Anyway, Braun wins.
The Usos vs. New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers, Triple-Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Bludgeon Brothers for reasons.
Lerd, that is a lot of matches. When I was 14 I would be like a cat on a hot tin roof in anticipation of this event. Life, huh?
* And don't call me Shirley
(edited by Big G on 6.4.18 2015) I hate EZBoard Day.
I am actually on a cruise now, so it is going to be a couple weeks before watching. However, here are my quick picks.
1) Lesnar/Reigns (Universal Title Match) - Reigns wins by spearing Lesnar to UFC.
2) Rousey/Angle vs. HHH/Stephanie (Mixed Tag Match) - Angle/Rousey by double submits to represenative opponents (Ankle Lock/ Armbar).
3) Styles/Nakamura (WWE Title Match) - Nakamura with Kinshasa to win title.
4) Bryan/Shane vs. Owens/Zayn (Owens/Zayn return with win) - Owens/Zayn win when Shane is unable to continue.
5) Charlotte/Asuka (SD Women's Title) - Asuka wins title with Asuka Lock.
6) Bliss/Nia (Raw Women's Title) - Nia leg drop wins title.
7) Orton/Roode/Rusev/Mahal (4 way US title match) - Rusev via Accolade, Rusev Day becomes this year's Fandango dance/Yes chant which will dominate the chants, and probably annoy if at home, on Raw and Smackdown.
8) Bar/Strowman and TBA (Raw Tag Title Match) - Bar gets DQ'd to keep belts.
9) Usos/New Day/Bludgeon Brothers (SD Tag Title Match) - Usos retain by pin.
10) Miz/Rollins/Balor (Triple Threat for IC title) - Rollins stomps Miz to win title.
11) ARMBAR - Kane gets most elimintones and takes trophy to take to the next political rally.
12) WBR (Best I could do for the Women's Battle Royal until better acronym is found) - Out of the box...Ember Moon one day after losing NXT Women's title.
13) Cena/UT - Will happen, UT with Tombstone in short match.
14) Alexander/Ali (Cruiserweight Title Tournament Final) - Lumbar Check finally wins Alexander the title.
February 16, Raw Ratings -RAW did a 3.8 rating off hours of 3.6 and 3.9 this week. That is about the same rating as last week. The highest rated segment was a 4.4 for the overrun.- So raw did a 3.8 with hours (3.6, 3.9)