World Heavyweight Title Match: Big Show in a shocker. After all the jobs he has done in previous wrestlemanias, he'll get a win to make up for it. Besides, I find giving either Cena or Edge the title to be a bit repetitive, at least Show with the belt might be a bit fresh.
WWE Title Match: Triple H. I just can't see two heels going over in both title matches. Trips gets his revenge on Orton and Legacy then moves on to Smackdown due to the draft.
Intercontinental Title Match: JBL loses, then announces that he will retire because he is sick of having to deal with the WWE and will start creating 'real wrestlers' in OVW to compete with the WWE in the near future.
HBK vs. Undertaker: Undertaker. Though I like HBK and think he will make this the match of the night, there's no point in killing the streak now. Still, this is going to be great big man vs. small man action.
Hardy vs. Hardy: Matt Hardy. You think this would be more interesting, but I find this to likely be the most boring match on the PPV, even worse than the Jericho/Legends match. Matt's more dependable then Jeff, so he'll go over in this snoozer.
Ms. Wrestlemania Battle Royale: Beth Phoenix will dominate, only to have Santino appear as the '25th woman' and throw her out for the win, starting the breakup of Glamarella. That is if they have 25 people in the match: my beef with this is why they even bothered to put that high a set number if they were going to have such difficulty filling that goal. They should had announced it simply as a battle royale and then call it with 25 once they actually comfirmed it. I don't think anyone would have a problem with it only being, say, 20 competitors in there if they didn't say a certain number in advance.
Tag Team Title Unification Match: Miz & Morrison. This could be a real fun match to watch, a darkhorse for one of the top three of the night, IMO.
Jericho vs. Legends: Jericho wins through cheating and then gets stunnered by Austin. I don't really have high hopes for this, but I don't think it will horriffic either; the legends will put plenty of effort into it to make it look pretty decent.
Money In The Bank Match: MVP. Somehow, I'm not too exicted about this, but I get the feeling that this match will deliver big time. Punk will come close to repeating but MVP pulls something crazy to take it at the last possible moment.
I haven't done this for a while, but here it goes (in what I think the order of matches, and definitely not the actual order)...
1) Finlay/Christian/Kane/Henry/Benjamin/MVP/Punk/Kingston (Money in the Bank match) - A usual good way to start it off...I really think that Shelton is the most deserving of a chance at the title and living it up with the "Gold Standard" nickname, gets the briefcase.
When the MITB case is cashed in...Summerslam (against whoever is a face champion at the time).
2) Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy (EXTREME battle of the brothers) - Matt gets the win by Twist of Hate from 2nd turnbuckle (Jeff on turnbuckle) onto chair.
3) JBL vs Mysterio (Intercontinental Title Match) - JBL by Clothesline from H***, to get pin, but will lose in rematch the next night and retires, and will replace the departing Tazz on Smackdown.
4) Colons vs Miz/Morrison (Unification of Tag Title Lumberjack match) - Backstabber wins both titles for the Colons.
5) Edge vs Big Show vs Cena (Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight Title) - Edge somehow survives...Cena with the Attitude adjustment on Big Show, but Edge pulls off Cena and get the pin on Big Show.
6) The 25 Diva Battle Royal for Miss Wrestlemania - Mae Young by Iron Sheik-like "don't throw me over because I'm too old" style. Hopefully, that will be the last we see her, and the right way for her to go out. However, she will find a way to act like an old goof after the match is over to restrain her. Santino sneaks into the match at the start as the 25th person and all 24 others will throw him over the top rope in the first ten seconds.
7) HBK vs Undertaker (Mr. Wrestlemania vs The Streak of Wrestlemania) - I was wavering to either side for the last couple of weeks. Then, it dawned on me while watching Raw...HBK said "You've never beaten me." It was then, after a MOTY canididate match, Taker wins via Tombstone.
8) Steamboat/Piper/Snuka vs Jericho (Legends vs wanna-be Legend Elimination Match) - Better keep this short, but Steamboat is sole survivor by flying body press...if he could still do it. Then all four and Rourke get in on humiliating Jericho.
9) HHH vs Orton (WWE Championship Grudge Match) - Definite war here!!! McMahons and Legacy will get involved, and HHH by Pedigree after Legacy error, and of course will have the crowd leave on a happy note. I think it will lead to a 6-man tag match at next PPV.
Trips Cena Taker Jericho beats the three legends in the gauntlet match, but then takes a post-match beatdown, very possibly losing to a fourth opponent added in. Kane Matt--Jeff will get it back later in the feud Miz & Morrison win the unified tag titles, then get split up in the draft, so they each end up with one set of titles with a new partner. Rey Beth Phoenix
"Put on your helmets, we'll be reaching speeds of 3!" "It was nice of you to give that dead woman another chance." "All right, look alive everybody...oh sorry Susan."- MST3K: Space Mutiny Click Here (myspace.com)
Triple H retains Cena wins title Undertaker Matt Jericho loses, is hit by a bunch of old-school finishers Punk wins MitB again Miz/Morrison I'll take Stratus for Miss Wrestlemania, although the thought of Santino winning is hilarious.
Just remember Batista. Wouldn't surprise me if either a world champ or the 4th member of Legacy before the night is out. The 4th member of Legacy would make sense because Batista could just do beat downs until he is fully healed.
Lets go to Odds Makers to see what the percentages are for that person to show up and if they do what is the effect. Bryan Danielson-50% chance of turning up to stop Nexus. 35% chance of turning up to help Nexus.