Ok, so if you saw the Wrestlemania Flashback show you know that they put WM IX as the best finish ever! That is probably the WORST finish ever. You know it wouldn't have even been in there countdown if Hogan wasn't back in the WWF. So here is my list of best finishes at WM. What I think are the five best finishes at a WM.
1. WM 13- Austin passes out in the sharpshooter during his submission match with Hart
2. WM VI- Hogan loses to Warrior then "passes the torch" in a post-match show og rare good sportsmanship.
3. WM III- Steamboat rolls up Savage to win the IC title
4. WM VIII- Savage rolls up Flair to win the World title
5. WM 2000- Edge and Christian win the ladder match on top of their structure of tables and ladders
Unfortuantely I couldn't fit the Savage/Elizabeth reunion thing in, but it comes in right under number five.
"...the people ran, they ran all right, they ran right to the toilet, pulled their pants down, took one big Hulk-a-CRAP every time you opened your mouth!"
sounds like a decent list, although i might have added the WMXIV finish. as someone who didn't used to like Austin back at the time, i was so pissed off at the ending of that one even though i pretty much thought it was coming. and i think thats what makes a good ending, one that causes a huge reaction.
"Are those two the gay ones you were talking about? I mean... look at those hideous pants.." - a female friend on seeing Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho on screen
NWA VA 2/21/2002: PRESTON QUINN RULES! JACEY NORTH RULES! SANJAY DUTT IS FUN! TOMMY LOGAN TRIES TO GET US DATES! mulDOOMSTONE GETS OUT OF THE HOUSE~! SATAN PRO MAKES HAMBURGERS! I DON'T ACTUALLY GET DRUNK! WHOMP ASS! Message: HIYA!