|User||Post (1 total)|
Since last post: 54 min.
Last activity: 45 min.
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.34|
|VC Japan (Tuesday, January 20)|
* Nintendo All-Star! Dairantou Smash Bros. (Super Smash Bros.; Nintendo 64, 1-4 players, 1,200 Wii Points)
* Champion Wrestler (PC Engine, 1-4 players, 600 Wii Points)
I would buy both of those.
VC Europe (Friday, January 23)
* Mario Golf -- Nintendo 64 -- 1,000 Wii Points
* Wonder Boy in Monster Land -- Master System -- 500 Wii Points
VC/WW North America (Monday, January 26)
* Niki - Rock n' Ball (Bplus, 1 -2 players, 500 Wii Points)
* Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Sega Master System, 1 player, 500 Wii Points)
Wonder Boy in Monster Land is my very favourite Master System game. I'll be getting this one for sure.
Wii North America (Tuesday, January 27)
* Ultimate Shooting Collection
* Rygar: The Battle of Argus
JK: LJ, S&H, KMA, FB
|Promote this thread!||
Did you try VPW2? I got better matches out of VPW2 than I did No Mercy (had a 25+ minute back & forth tag match, and I was using a super-CAW). And it had great replay value.
The W message board
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.117 seconds.