1. In 1994, a well known member of a popular band decided to leave the group and pursue solo interests. Name the band, the departing member and the instrument played by the departing member of the band.
2. In 1994 the departing member released his / her debut solo album. Name the album
3. How many cuts were on this album?
4. What was the lead song and the closing song on this album?
5. Who owned the original copyrights to the music on this solo album?
6. Much like Eddie and the Cruisers, this departing member seemed to leave the “scene” when his / her imaginative song writing and arrangements were not critically acclaimed. What is this person doing now?
Demonstrations are a drag. Besides, we're much too high
Thread ahead: iTunes Top Downloads -- December 07, 2008 Next thread: Amazon's daily deals - week of 11/28 Previous thread: Trevor Horn creates the breakdown in Yes' "Owner of a Lonely Heart" through sampling and effects
After seeing a snippet about them on MTV2 and catching a video of theirs off Comcast On-Demand, I went out and picked up the album Age of Winters (amazon.com) by a new Doom-Metal band called The Sword. I really like this CD.