WrestleMania 33 begins in 795,518 seconds
|User||Post (44 total)|
From: Parts Unknown
Since last post: 5477 days
Last activity: 4671 days
|AIM: || ||#41 Posted on |
|Me Say Dis...It Has To Be:|
5) The Producers
3) Based On An Untrue Story
2) The Meaning Of Life
I Think We Can All Agree That That Was The Greatest Post In The History Of Our Sport!
From: nWo Country
Since last post: 2870 days
Last activity: 2804 days
|#42 Posted on |
|"Man, that Veronica Vaughn is one fine piece of ASS. Believe me, I know from experience, if you know what I mean."|
"No you don't."
"Well, no, I didn't, but this guy I know and her GOT-IT-ON."
"No they didn't."
"Well, no they didn't."
That, my friends, is why Billy Madison tops the list.
Hey Yo.....................I'm DRUNK.
From: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Since last post: 5253 days
Last activity: 5244 days
|#43 Posted on |
- Clerks- The best Kevin Smith move is the first
- Cocoanuts- First Marx Brother's movie
- Blazing Saddles- It's twue... It's twue!
- Holy Grail- Took me 10 watchings to realize Bedivere was tying coconuts to swallows before the witch scene.
- Orgazmo- Mormons, porno, rapping sushi chefs, superheroes. What else is there to say?
"Hahaha.. Yeah, trust the fuckhead." Spider Jerusalem
From: Kirksville, MO
Since last post: 5338 days
Last activity: 5309 days
|AIM: || ||#44 Posted on |
I'll go with:
Because it's both really funny and a damn good movie, artsy-fartsy wise.
Insert clever comment.
|Pages: Prev 1 2 3
The W message board
©2001-2017 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.186 seconds.