Originally posted by bitchfactorBarney Miller was my favorite show when I was like 8 years old. I have yet to figure out why.
Because Barney rocked. They were able to keep the show going after chopping off unneccessary cast members (Chano, Barney's family), the unfortunate death of Jack Soo and the unfortunate spinoff of Fish.
1. Barney Miller 2. Bewitched 3. T.J. Hooker 4. Benson and um
so sue me. :)
George Washington gave his signature The Government gave its hand They said for now and ever more that this was Indian Land
"As long as the moon shall rise" "As long as the rivers flow" "As long as the sun will shine" "As long as the grass shall grow"
DAMN I thought this post was about electing Lloyd Benson Prez for 2004. sonovabitch!
Oh well I voted
1. Benson (Guillaume makes Bernie Mac look like Luther Campbell) 2. Soap (It had Billy Crystal. . .when he was actually funny) 3. Newsradio (Hartman was one of the last comedic geniuses. And I found Maura Tierney boner-inducing) 4. Fantasy Island (Smiles everyone. I SAID SMILES!) 5. Barney Miller
Looking at these shows it makes you remeber that network TV didnt always suck.
"What do you mean 'Parts Unknown'? Are you telling me he doesn't have a social security number so we can track him down? How does he get a paycheck?" - G. Monsoon
1) Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - Because if it sells well, I can FINALLY get that complete set of FERNWOOD 2 NIGHT, which was a spinoff of the show.
2) Benson - Because Robert Guillaume was funny as shit back in the day. And he's still a good actor now, as we all saw from watching SPORTS NIGHT which is out now in stores as a complete series, not just the 1st season, OH NO! The complete series, HELL YEAH!!!
3) Newsradio - The most under rated sitcom EVER. It could have gone a good 3 more seasons at LEAST, but NBC is run by assholes.
4) VIP - Natalie Raitano is a goddess, if I can put a few pennies in her pocket by buying this, I'd gladly do it so when I meet her in person, I can say that I already bought he dinner.
5) I Dream Of Jeannie - A young Barbara Eden + skimpy clothes + her saying "Yes Master" a whole lot = space on my bookshelf any time.
OK, this is just beyond bizarre. (ABC News) A short summary of the hawks, the NYC media and the whole falderal: * 2 hawks made a nest outside a swank NYC high-rise. * CNN's Paula Zahn lives there. * The board (whose president is Zahn's hubby)