I don't know if anybody has been to the WWE site recently or even how long they have been doing this. Anyways, it's your chance to respond to RAW. Yep, the WWE is taking feedback/idea/what not for there usage. So check it out!
------------------------------------------------------ 1) Give a big push to Tommy Dreamer and Spike Dudley. Those guys are hard workers.
2) Spike Dudley should be given a program where Trish Stratus helps him become confident and a better dresser. These vignettes can be simular to the ones used to introduce the American Males (clothes shopping) and Paul Orndoff (w/ Gary Spivey).
3) Give Goldust the title belt, and Lance Storm the IC title belt.
4) Allow Sean O'Haire to lead a group of wrestlers, a la Raven and his Flock.
5) Get rid of Kane's red and black suit and make it all black.
6) Hire Rick Steiner, and put him and Scott in gear with black shirts with skulls on them. Each skull can have the wearers facial hair. Make them a dangerous tag team and have them put over other tag teams.
7) More Stevie Richards.
8) Bring back War Games, Survivor Series or at least the Halloween Havoc PPV name.
Thank you and good day.
------------------------------------------------------ My Steiner Brothers idea will probably get the IWC wretching, but that's how I feel.
Don't be afraid to push WCW buy-out guys. Many of them are talented. Shocking, I know. Some even have charisma, and are comfortable talking on the mic. Doubly shocking, to be sure. If you give them a push, they may even get over.
I should probably stop right here, because I'm sure your minds must be totally blown. Take a walk, grab a snack, and take some time to digest this shocking revelation. Thank you for your time.
My question is, is why do the WWE need my home phone number and address?
I get creepy feelings from that; like when i used to order WWE PPV's and for the next 6 months recordings of Taker,HHH,Austin,Rock,Brock, etc. would call and cut a promo on me as to why i should buy the show that they're main eventing on.
There is no weirder feeling than to be cold called on a quiet Saturday and have a WWE superstar yell at me to see them wrestle.
"Hello?" "What?" "Hello?" "What?" "LISTEN MOTHERFU-" "This is Stone Cold Steve Austin telling you to calm your ass down, have an ice-cold Steveweiser and order Unforgiven! And that's the bottom line cuz-" **click**
My request was for three more hours of WWE programming a week...a two hour program dedicated to the up and comers from OVW and low to mid carders...but keep it dedicated to these guys, nothing to do with the Monday or Thursday show, thank you very much.
A one hour progran would be dedicated to the cruiserweights. Yes, Vince, people do enjoy them, and do take them seriously. No, Vince, not everyone shares your hoss fetish.
Finally, a one hour program would be found on Saturday or Sunday mornings for the kids, so that they can enjoy wrestling again. I've grown to miss Superstars...
I loved WCW Saturday Night, and I miss it very, very much.
To be honest, who really watches Afterburn or The Bottom Line? Use those two as the Cruiserweight and Superstars timeslots.
Don't be too certain, that Vince will ignore most ideas. I suggested something along the lines of Confidential many moons ago, and we have it now. Mind you, my idea was much more interesting than the tripe they're giving us now. :-)
I do remember at the beginning of the summer at the WWE house shows I filled out an 8 page survey for a free RAW magazine from like 2 years ago. Most people were just guessing to get the free magazine. Most questions had nothing to do with the WWE creative team.