The W
Views: 130727210
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
18.2.18 1422
Emphasis on "looks like". This list doesn't really support that conclusion. Let's say that 80% of WWEN subscribers spend all of their time watching old stuff, and the remaining 20% spend all of their time watching the new live feed stuff.
Profile for Peter The Hegemon
Username
Peter The Hegemon
Title
Lap cheong
User picture
Total posts
1736 (1736 found, 0.31 per day in average) (Tag cloud for past year)

Threads posted
60
EXP status
Level: 83
EXP: 5357634 (for next level: 74610)
Gain: 4629 EXP per post, 176.956 seconds to gain 1 EXP when idle
Referrals
46
Instant Rating
7.55 (17 votes)
Average Rating Given 
None
Ignored by
2
W of the Day
5
Registered on
11.2.03 0154 (5486 days ago)
Last post
10.2.18 1539, in Black Lightning, any good?
Last activity
18.2.18 1001
Real name
Brett Alan
Location

Hackettstown, NJ
Email address
(you must be logged in to see email addresses)
Homepage
AIM screen name
ICQ number
Yahoo! ID
Twitter ID
 
Timezone offset
1 hours from the server, 1 hours from you (current time: 18.2.18 1522)
User bio
Birthday
Saturday, September 3, 1966 (51 years old)
Sample post
(sample text)



View posts by this user | View threads by this user
Posts by time of day | Posts by forum

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2018 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.22 seconds.