Pandas are people too!!
Yes boys and girls, you heard me right...We need Russo. Admit it, you're ready for it...I'm ready for it...Mark Henry is ready for it....It'll be MONEY BAY BEE!!!
10. CONTINUITY!! Whenever I watched "Attitude" I didn't too often feel like my intellegence was being insulted with dropped feuds. Yes there were a few, but Russo kept his storylines cohesive and not one segment of Raw was pointless, unlike today's shows.
9. Character Development When Jericho first came in he was the grand Jerk he always needs to be! He gave guys like Kanyon, Lance Storm, and Shane Douglas the build and development they really needed to succeed.
8. D-Generation X They wore face sheilds to guard themselves from Sarge's spit when he spoke. They had argueably one of the BEST segments when they addressed the TV rule of not using cursewords before 10pm. They attacked WCW. Russo made D-X one of the best stables around...speaking of...
7. Stable Feuds Russo gave us some of the most fun feuds between stables. Nation vs. D-X. Team Canada vs. Filthy Animals. Filthy Animals vs. MIA. You KNOW you loved it!
6.He shot on Goldberg AND Hogan He was the only one who had the balls to get in their faces. He ripped Hogan a new one which he VERY much needed, and he gave us a great story where Steiner gave Goldberg a much needed humbling. All GOOD things that happened in his WCW run.
5.Fuels to the Feuds. Ever feel these feuds are, uh well just lacking?? Well this is the man who gave us Austin/McMahon. When he booked a feud it always felt a little bit more like an old school feud. Kinda like when Jake the Snake and Rick Rude feuded.
Or when the Horsemen feuded with Dusty Rhodes. I could say, yeah Russo gave us some great feuds with Jarret and Booker or Steiner taking out all the heavyweights. Good shit.
4.While he might have ripped off ECW, he at least made it work Man, Vince has Paul Heyman working for him and he can't even rip off his ideas to work. If they brought Russo back he could rip off Heyman's ideas and make them work. Hey, at least it'd be entertaining.
3. Viagra on a Pole. That's right! Ridiculous but damn funny! And that's the point...FUNNY!!! Funny is Money!! The only humor the WWE has is Booker and Goldust...the WWE used to have TONS of hilarious skits, and Russo would give us some much needed levity here.
2. Elevation Russo brought up Steve Austin while McMahon was against it and see where it got us? He brought up Booker T, Triple H, Jeff Jarrett, the Natural Born Thrillers, Kanyon, Lance Storm, Mike Awesome, The Filthy Animals, The Revolution, D-X, and plenty more. Now, think of what he'd be able to do with Jericho, Storm, RVD, Tommy Dreamer and the rest of the new talent the WWE has. Russo would make it, and it'd be MONEY BAY BEE!!
1. He'd get rid of Stephanie He CRUCIFIED her in a storyline...a step in the RIGHT direction! Now tell me, HOW could you NOT want Russo back?!?!
Ok sure, he's done a lot of crap...but hey, is it any worse than HULK HOGAN CARRYING THE MAIN EVENT?!?! I mean come on!! We have RVD...and WHAT is going on now....ah huh. Exactly.