The W
Views: 97757686
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
28.7.14 1745
The W - Pro Wrestling - Miz v Jericho on Twitter
This thread has 403 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 5.42
Pages: 1 2 Next
(2580 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (33 total)
thecubsfan
Scrapple
Moderator








Since: 10.12.01
From: Aurora, IL

Since last post: 4 hours
Last activity: 2 hours
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 10.00
So, I'm reading the news update over on WO.com and I saw this



    Chris Jericho and The Miz are having a feud on Twitter where they are trying to out insult each other. Miz is getting drubbed so far.



and I knew, I had to see it, right away. And since it's a lot of work to follow back and forths on twitter, I thought I'd throw it all together to make it easy. Read it now, and feel like you know what's going on when they inevitably reference this on TV.

staring: IamJericho and mikethemiz, over the course of a three days and counting (and on two different foreign tours.)

Miz: theres a 10 story parkin structure with thousands of fans booing me as i walk to the bus. im awesome
Jericho: you're gay
Miz: u flat iron ur hair n im the gay one?
Jericho: hmmmm good call. Then again u use mounds of sculpting paste to assemble your purple fauxhawk as u admire yourself in the mirror
Miz: if u looked this good u would do the same.
Jericho: if I looked that good I would put a bag on my head
Miz: i cant do this back n forth my dad always taught my to respect the elderly.
Jericho: Did he teach u to say "do u want fries with that?"...might come in handy someday.
Miz: it did come in handy back in 1996 remember those days when u actually had hair. its cool though bald is the new black.
Jericho: And the fauxhawk is the new fanny pack.
Miz: listen clay jericho i mean chris aiken i mean y2gay ryan seacrest called n he wants his highlights back
Jericho: Adam lambert called and he wants you back...
Miz: i ate some bad food i have to go take a chris jericho
Miz: as i sit here in the stalls of jericho i cant get this parasite out does anyone have a code breaker?
Miz: code broken i broke the walls down.
Jericho: Just heard Miz's match tonight in Adelaide was cancelled due to lack of interest...
Jericho: I'm glad Miz thinks of me when he's taking a dumpski. I think of him when I'm banging his mum...
Miz: i just talked to my mom and she said not to worry it happens to alot of guys, you were nervous. Also y does she call u pinky
Jericho: I heard Miz had a barnburner of a match tonight...people ran out and burned their barns in protest.

BONUS:
Maryse: btw my signin today was insane, the miz couldnt stop talking, bla bla bla and blaaaaaa bla he loves me, haaa what man wouldnt be xxx

I like to imagine "xxx" means she's doing the hand gestures. Lesson learned is twitter is truly AIM of 2002, except for the whole world to see.



thecubsfan.com - luchablog
Promote this thread!
TheBucsFan
TheChiefsFan








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 1 hour
Last activity: 2 min.
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.18
Haha awesome. Thanks for putting it all together in one place.
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 4 min.
Last activity: 1 min.
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#3 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.51
A million billion stars. I need to pay you to post. (I have no money to pay you at the moment.)



El Nastio
Andouille








Since: 14.1.02
From: Ottawa Ontario, by way of Walkerton

Since last post: 2 days
Last activity: 3 hours
ICQ:  
#4 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.32
    Originally posted by thecubsfan
    So, I'm reading the news update over on WO.com and I saw this



      Chris Jericho and The Miz are having a feud on Twitter where they are trying to out insult each other. Miz is getting drubbed so far.



    Man, Jericho is OWNING Miz.

    Thanks for compiling this Cubs!



    You know, I really don't know what to put here. Close your eyes and thank of something funny!
Oliver
Scrapple








Since: 20.6.02
From: #YEG

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 9 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.29
I dunno...the entire "stalls of jericho" bit was pretty funny. Other than that...go Jericho.



Go Bluebombers!
JustinShapiro
Scrapple
Moderator








Since: 12.12.01
From: Pittsburgh, PA

Since last post: 3 hours
Last activity: 1 hour
#6 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.31
I've seen people mention it before but I am totally oblivious to Jericho losing his hair. Is it glaring and I haven't noticed since I don't have an HD television (I am posting this on dialup too, not really)? Is it just thinning or is there a bald spot? Is it disguised by the mousse-up?
AlbySure
Boerewors








Since: 10.12.01
From: LA

Since last post: 27 days
Last activity: 17 hours
AIM:  
#7 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.96
    Originally posted by JustinShapiro
    I've seen people mention it before but I am totally oblivious to Jericho losing his hair. Is it glaring and I haven't noticed since I don't have an HD television (I am posting this on dialup too, not really)? Is it just thinning or is there a bald spot? Is it disguised by the mousse-up?


I noticed it when I saw the top of his head at the book signing I went to in fall '07, and I'm no doctor but I think that's usually the kind of thing that gets worse instead of better.
Super Shane Spear
Bierwurst








Since: 2.1.02
From: Sector 7 Slums

Since last post: 1505 days
Last activity: 1505 days
#8 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.81
I vote "NO" on Twitter on the Shitter. Ew. However, Jericho loses points for the dreadful puns and the easy Lambert reference. Plus, he does have a fivehead. I score the card 29-28 Miz.



You should listen to what I listen to
drjayphd
Scrapple
Moderator








Since: 22.4.02
From: Long Island

Since last post: 7 days
Last activity: 16 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#9 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.53


You wanted the best, you got... Out of Context Quote of the Week.

"Mangini might not have had balls, but he DID have soft, supple breasts." (SEADAWG)


So we can pencil Jericho/Miz in an Extreme Slap Fight at Breaking Point? Or should we wait for Hell in a Cell?

EDIT: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
@IAmJericho just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy

(edited by drjayphd on 6.7.09 2201)


Kevintripod
Andouille








Since: 11.5.03
From: Mount Pleasant, Pa.

Since last post: 1 hour
Last activity: 52 min.
AIM:  
#10 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.74
    Originally posted by thecubsfan
    Miz is getting drubbed so far.


I don't know, I thought Miz was completely holding his own. Jericho started to look desperate with the "your mother" remark.



The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.
BigDaddyLoco
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 8 hours
Last activity: 4 hours
#11 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.21
    Originally posted by thecubsfan

    and I knew, I had to see it, right away. And since it's a lot of work to follow back and forths on twitter, I thought I'd throw it all together to make it easy. Read it now, and feel like you know what's going on when they inevitably reference this on TV.




This is the thing I don't understand about Twitter, why does it have to be so hard to sort and organize? Nice work on the hook up.

Is there a list of wrestlers who tweet somewhere? (Joey Styles as a big letdown)

EDIT: There's been a bit more back and forth, but you always have to like a shot at Jericho's rock career ...

Miz: just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy





(edited by BigDaddyLoco on 7.7.09 0543)
lotjx
Scrapple








Since: 5.9.08

Since last post: 2 hours
Last activity: 31 min.
#12 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.42
Now, this thread is awesome. This is why you let people write their own material.
used2bcool
Bockwurst








Since: 5.11.08
From: Lake Forest, IL

Since last post: 12 days
Last activity: 2 hours
#13 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.82
And it continues: Over the past few hours, we've had the following:

Miz: just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy.

Jericho: 15000 fans in attendance tonight and not one of them will buy a Chick Magnet tshirt.

Miz: and im sure the fans in japan r excited about seeing u in ur banana hammock.

Jericho: wow the foxtail call center huh? What's next, a signing at piggly wigglys?

Miz: y did u want me to pick u up some tampons for u?

Jericho: that would be great and can u please pick me up some pepto as well...I just watched one of your matches.

Miz: this tweetwar is so childish y dont u deal with ur midlife crisis with writin a new book entitled around the world in depends.

That's it for now. Nothing new from Maryse. Don't get the book title reference by the Miz, though. Help?



Forfeit the game, before somebody else takes you outta the game, and puts your name to shame
Cover up your face, you can't run the race
The pace is too fast, you just won't last
- "Points Of Authority" - Linkin Park
redsoxnation
Scrapple








Since: 24.7.02

Since last post: 392 days
Last activity: 392 days
#14 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.75
    Originally posted by used2bcool
    And it continues: Over the past few hours, we've had the following:

    Miz: just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy.

    Jericho: 15000 fans in attendance tonight and not one of them will buy a Chick Magnet tshirt.

    Miz: and im sure the fans in japan r excited about seeing u in ur banana hammock.

    Jericho: wow the foxtail call center huh? What's next, a signing at piggly wigglys?

    Miz: y did u want me to pick u up some tampons for u?

    Jericho: that would be great and can u please pick me up some pepto as well...I just watched one of your matches.

    Miz: this tweetwar is so childish y dont u deal with ur midlife crisis with writin a new book entitled around the world in depends.

    That's it for now. Nothing new from Maryse. Don't get the book title reference by the Miz, though. Help?




Depends are diapers generally worn by the elderly when they lose control of their bowel movements.
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 4 min.
Last activity: 1 min.
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#15 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.51
    Originally posted by redsoxnation
    Depends are diapers generally worn by the elderly when they lose control of their bowel movements.
...and the subtitle of Jericho's first book was "Around the World in Spandex" (or something like that).



Broncolanche
Sujuk








Since: 2.6.03
From: Littleton, CO

Since last post: 1077 days
Last activity: 329 days
#16 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.16
This Miz/Y2J Twitter War is a lot more entertaining than anything I've seen on WWE Programming lately.
Matt Tracker
Scrapple








Since: 8.5.03
From: North Carolina

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 6 hours
#17 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.19

    Jericho: I heard Miz had a barnburner of a match tonight...people ran out and burned their barns in protest.


It reads like something Lawler might have stolen from Cornette.



"To be the man, you gotta beat demands." -- The Lovely Mrs. Tracker
BigDaddyLoco
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 8 hours
Last activity: 4 hours
#18 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.23
We've seen a lot of athletes that have taken things like Twitter and used it as an outlet to the public and kind of bypass or at least outscoop the media. Now if wrestlers started doing this as a way to go into business for themselves, or at least use the medium as a way to express the ideas and start feuds with guys that the fans want to see but the politics in the business squash and we never hear of them ... isn't that a huge win for us?

(There's probably a better way to word that.)
emma
Cherries > Peaches








Since: 1.8.02
From: Phoenix-ish

Since last post: 124 days
Last activity: 1 day
#19 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.38
    Originally posted by BigDaddyLoco
    We've seen a lot of athletes that have taken things like Twitter and used it as an outlet to the public and kind of bypass or at least outscoop the media. Now if wrestlers started doing this as a way to go into business for themselves, or at least use the medium as a way to express the ideas and start feuds with guys that the fans want to see but the politics in the business squash and we never hear of them ... isn't that a huge win for us?
A little bit of joking around I'm sure is fine. But you used the phrase yourself : "Go into business for themselves." I can't see Vince taking that as other than an affront.
Super Shane Spear
Bierwurst








Since: 2.1.02
From: Sector 7 Slums

Since last post: 1505 days
Last activity: 1505 days
#20 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.81
Assuming Vince understands what Twitter is is a pretty big leap on its own. I have yet to see...


    DID YOU KNOW????
    Last Week WWE had more followers than Ashton Kutcher, Barack Obama, Shaq, and Rainn Wilson COMBINED.




You should listen to what I listen to
Pages: 1 2 Next
Thread rated: 5.42
Pages: 1 2 Next
Thread ahead: TNA Victory Road 2009 Results
Next thread: Victory Road predictions
Previous thread: Superstar Billy Graham puts Hall of Fame ring up for sale on Ebay
(2580 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
I don't know of any tapes of shows, except for the WWF's recent Best of RAW tapes/DVD's, and an older Best of RAW that you might be able to find at your local video store.
- Guy Incognito, Old wrestling tapes (2002)
Related threads: Who do you follow on Twitter? - Any one Twitter? Any one iReport? - Twittering out of jail - More...
The W - Pro Wrestling - Miz v Jericho on TwitterRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.39 seconds.