The alleged list, according to a poster on the forum at RonFez.net:
50. Celine Dion: My Heart Will Go On; 1998
49. Right Said Fred: Im Too Sexy; 1992
48. Beatles: Ob-La-Di,Ob-La-Da; 1968
47. Bryan Adams: The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me is You; 1996
46. New Kids on the Block: Hangin Tough; 1989
45. Ja Rule w/ Ashanti: Mesmerize; 2002
44. Meat Loaf: I'd Do Anything For You [But I Wont Do That]; 1993
43. Uncle Kraker: Follow Me
42. Simon and Garfunkel: The Sounds of Silence; 1965
41. Billy Joel: We Didnt Start the Fire; 1989
40. Color Me Badd: I Wanna Sex You Up; 1991
39. Ricky Martin: She Bangs; 2000
38. Rednex: Cotton Eye Joe; 1995
37. Gerardo: Rico Suave; 1991
36. Master P w/ Silkk, Fiend: Make Me Say Uhh!; 1998
35. REM: Shiny Happy People
34. Dan Fogelberg: Longer, 1979
33. Aqua: Barbie Girl; 1997
32. Will Smith: Will2K; 1999
31. Crash Test Dummies: MMM MMM MMM MMM; 1994
30. Whitney Houston: Greatest Love of All; 1986
29. Deep Blue Something: Breakfast At Tiffany's; 1995
28. John Mayer: Your Body Is A Wonderland; 2002
27. Europe: The Final Countdown, 1987
26. The Doors: The End, 1967
25. Puff Daddy w/ Faith Evans and 112: I'll Be Missing You; 1997
24.Five For Fighting: Superman; 2000
23. Corey Hart: Sunglasses At Night; 1984
22: Toby Keith:Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue [The Angry American]; 2002
21. Spin Doctors: Two Princes; 1992
20. Lionel Richie: Dancing On the Ceiling; 1986
19. Mr. Mister: Broken Wings; 1985
18. Chicago: Youre My Inspiration; 1984
17: Hammer: Pumps and Bumps; 1994
16. 4 Non Blondes: Whats Up?; 1993
15. The Rembrandts: I'll Be There For You; 1995
14. Bette Midler: From A Distance; 1990
13. Genesis: Illegal Alien; 1983
12. The Beach Boys: Kokomo; 1988
11. Clay Aiken: Invisible; 2003
10. Paul/Stevie: Ebony and Ivory; 1982
9. Madonna: American Life; 2003
8. Eddie Murphy: Party All The Time; 1985
7. McFerrin: Dont Worry Be Happy; 1988
6. Huey Lewis and the News: The Heart of Rock and Roll; 1984
5. Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice Baby; 1990
4. Limpbizkit: Rollin 2000
3. Wang Chung: Everybody Wang Chung Tonight; 1986
2. Billy Ray Cyrus: Achy Breaky Heart; 1992
1. Starship: We Built This City; 1985
--OK, my take, now.Agree:
--Achy Breaky Heart. God, what an awful song. And it was played to death for years after it came out. Not so much anymore, fortunately.
--She Bangs. I can't stand
that song, either.
--The rap version of I'll Be Missing You was awful, a disgrace to the original song.Disagree:
--Ice Ice Baby. I didn't care for it, but I didn't vehemently hate it, either.
--Kokomo. What the fuck?!?
--From a Distance. It got overplayed at my elementary school, and it was hokey, but you gotta consider there was a war going on at the time, man.
--You're My Inspiration. Lay the hell off of Chicago.
--Broken Wings. Hey, I happen to love that song. So I'm an '80s geek, so kill me.
--Sunglasses at Night. I love that song, too.
--The Final Countdown. It's built up the tension for so many NBA playoff games that everyone should lay the heck off of this song.
--The Sounds of Silence. Lay the fuck
off of this song.
--My Heart Will Go On. It was very annoying when the radio stations played the damn thing to death during the Titanic
craze. But it's actually a pretty good song, a dramatic song that speaks of the depth of this girl's love for this guy.
Anyway... anyone else have comments to make?
Chris Benoit, finally, is the Heavyweight Champion of this world!
--Jim Ross, WrestleMania XX
Wiener of the Day Title History:
Won the title on 5/27/02 from Lunacy in a hardcore match; lost the belt the following day to wheresitat42 via offbeat shenanigans
Regained the title on 7/3/02 by pinning SKLOKAZOID in a triple-threat match; lost the belt the next day to NickBockwinkelFan via heel chicanery
Certified RFMC Member-- Ask To See My Credentials!