Since last post: 3620 days
Last activity: 3603 days
|#21 Posted on 6.7.03 2337.40 | Instant Rating: 10.00|
|Well you know something, Mean Gene...|
Originally posted by Peter The Hegemon
Neither Undertaker nor John Cena has any ideas on how he can get people to stop referring to him as "Orlando Jones".
HA! Testify, brother!
Let's review class...
The WWE wrestler is Orlando JORDAN.
Orlando JONES is the former 7-Up spokesman.
There will be a pop quiz on this later.
DIAMONDS: SHE'LL PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO
Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 5 days
|#22 Posted on 7.7.03 0132.38 |
|First off, game recognizes game (AKA, the Best of the Rest):|
1. jwrestle: "I have this look on my face because they paid me to say it was good yet I can already feel the heartburn with headache starting."
2. Mr. Heel II: "C'mon. One more hit."
"No way, Kurt. I can feel my arteries clogging now with that 'whole' crap you drink. Back to 2 percent for me."
3. Peter the Hegemon: "Our Zen koan for today: Kane is afraid to go out into the ring because he thinks people will dislike his scars, yet he has no scars. Meditate on this, my students."
4. Quezzy: "Cena wonders if this is a bad time to give Undertaker the gift he bought him, a Doug Christie jersey."
5. CANADIAN BULLDOG: "Steiner: Hold on, hold on.... Jericho ISN'T a woman?
Keibler: 'Fraid not.
Jericho: That's what I kept trying to tell you last night, assclown!"
6. Stephanie: "Take my wife, please! Laughter! Wait, was I supposed to say that last part out loud?"
7. Quezzy: "Triple H wonders why Orton is always smiling when Flair talks about Space Mountain."
8. DocWhiskey: "Tajiri: Oh Eddie, I bet you say that to all your ethnically stereotyped tag team partners!"
And now... me.
Booker: ...Chef Boyardee, part of this balanced breakfast.
(cut to shot of bowl of Beefaroni and a Hungry Man XXL dinner)
Kurt: So, ya think we should tell that PA that as much as we appreciate the milk and cookies... Christmas isn't for another five months?
Brock: It isn't?
(RVD enjoys the view from Kane's perspective, then hops off of the forklift, proving that once again, Nobody Gets As High As RVD (tm).)
Cena: Crap, Taker, that's another one for you! (crosses "Whitest Guy In The Building" off his scavenger hunt list)
(Steiner just didn't have the heart to tell Jericho about the spinach stuck between his teeth.)
Storm: "All right, audience. We've polled one hundred people, and I'm looking for the most popular answer, to this question..."
(HHH looks on as Flair starts babbling about Orton being a sexy bitch. Ringmistress wonders when Flair's gonna get to HHH.)
Eddie: "...and if I hit the switch, I can make the asssss drop..."
Today's Out-Of-Context Quote, Courtesy of hardygrrl:
"...between the grime layer and the Seventies game show host hair, I'd rather rim Undertaker after a White Castle/Schlitz bender."
Since last post: 3 days
Last activity: 17 hours
|#23 Posted on 7.7.03 0951.50 |
|First tine trying this out...sounds like fun!|
(1) Booker T: "Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time Beefaroni champion! Now, can I eat this, sucka!"
(2) From worst enemies to better bed buddies, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar share a quiet moment together.
(3) RVD: "IT's time for me to head out to the ring, man...let's go!
Kane: "Just a minute, Rob, I gotta wash off this mask hair think I've had for FIVE YEARS!"
(4) Cena to Taker: "Yo, dawg, you killa! Yeah, really...if you get the mike, you killa the ratings to RAW levels, yo!"
(5) Y2J to Steiner: "good idea, covering that mouth...I can smell your breath from here!"
(6) Storm singing: "Don't hate me because I'm Canadian, don't hate me, because I'm the best, just love me, like all the rest...."
(7) Orton's reacting to seeing a trio of fat men flash him and blow kisses his way. Seems he likes it!
(8) Eddie: "Nice wheels, esse! But why must you always steal Japanese cars, man?"
(edited by SOK on 7.7.03 0854)
Steven + Faith: Three months of happiness, and a controlling, emotionally manipulative, and psycho sister. Not Faith...Faith's sister. Don't ask. PLEASE don't ask...
From: Seattle, WA
Since last post: 25 min.
Last activity: 15 min.
|AIM: || |
|Y!: ||#24 Posted on 7.7.03 1507.30 |
Originally posted by Kawshen
You know the drill. Enjoy.
1) "For the LAST DAMN TIME, STEVIE RAY is the one who says "Fruit Booty". Don't make me come over there and kick your ass!"
2) Kurt: "Milk?"
Brock: "No thanks. *I* only drink 2%.
3) "Uh, Kane? Are you 'practicing your mantra', AGAIN?"
4) "You may be hanging wit' Wesley Snipes, 'taker,
but you're lookin' at a white boy who can jump to new heights."
5) "Damn, Stacy must've had Mexican food for lunch again."
6) *sniff* "Did Stacy nave Mexican for lunch again?"
7) HHH: "Hey guys, I might do a clean job tonight. What do you think?"
8) Tajiri: "Eddie! The camera's on! Get your hand off my knee, horndog!"
(edited by Kawshen on 5.7.03 1324)
Washington Huskies, 2003 Pac-10 football champs. Coming soon.
From: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Since last post: 1161 days
Last activity: 1131 days
|#25 Posted on 7.7.03 2233.12 |
| I believe I've been told that I know the drill.|
"'And with this special high-sodium diet, you too can have a nose as big as'... hey! That's not funny!"
"Kurt, I'm serious! Then the guy in the suit plunged his whole hand into my chest, and when I woke up I was in a cement lot!"
"Dude, where's your head?"
". . ."
"This isn't funny, dude."
This is the worst reality dating game show ever.
Live on camera in front of millions, Scott Steiner's secret shame is revealed when he recoils in fear as Jericho accidentally triggers his Tongandeathgriphobia.
"Move number three-hundred and eighty-seven. The armbar. Move number three-hundred and..."
To your left, the Leaning Tower of Hunter.
Sure, the entry hatch of the escape pod from Earth had accidentally opened and just sucked Chavo into space before he could properly secure himself, dooming him to a short few seconds of excruciating pain before his miserable death in the frozen expanse of the cosmos, but Eddy and Tajiri both had to admit that, yeah, the look on his face had been pretty funny.
|Pages: Prev 1 2