The W
Views: 99144584
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
22.9.14 1933
The W - Pro Wrestling - This Brand Extension isn't working! (Page 2)
This thread has 13 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: Prev 1 2(13303 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (30 total)
WTF13
Boerewors








Since: 22.1.02

Since last post: 4429 days
Last activity: 4429 days
#21 Posted on
Oh well, Vince Sr. has been spinning in his grave since the Attitude Era began [if not sooner], it won't hurt him to do a few spins now.



HUSS! HUSS! HUSS!
DMC
Liverwurst








Since: 8.1.02
From: Modesto, CA

Since last post: 3445 days
Last activity: 3439 days
#22 Posted on
"DMC, wasn't there a match between Trish and Terri?
Two women..women division match.
Don't expect too much of a women division, dude!"

I'm not, but I would like to see more than one match, and a T&A one at that, per week. In the weeks leading up to the split the division was doing better than ever IMHO, but now we can tell that the split has been more bad than good for the women.

DMC



It's me, it's me- It's D-M-C.
Mr. Boffo
Scrapple








Since: 24.3.02
From: Oshkosh, WI

Since last post: 421 days
Last activity: 381 days
#23 Posted on

    Originally posted by tigershark
    It seems to me that what has happened is this:

    Shane definitely was opposed with the idea of the WWF splitting the roster. What really bugged him was the idea of the WWF Champion having the right to be on both RAW and SmackDown!. Apparently, he remembered the old NWA/UWF situation from 15 years ago. He felt that was what led to the downfall of the UWF as well as World Class Championship Wrestling. He's afraid either RAW or SmackDown! might end up being canceled. When his requests to not go ahead with the split were denied, he told officials that he did not want anything to do the storylines as long as this roster split was in effect. I, personally, can't blame Shane for feeling like this. However, I do know that Shane's heart is in the WWF. As far as I'm concerned, Shane has perhaps more dedication to his family's business than any other McMahon, including Linda. He just wants what he thinks is best for the WWF, and more importantly, for the WWF fans.


The way I see it, first a guy named "cobrawolf" posts about a supposed interview by Shane McMahon. CobraWolf is listed as being from "O'Fallon, MO". Oh, and his picture doesn't work. When he is questioned, he is never heard from again. Instead, somone else named "tigershark" posts, saying how he agrees with "cobrawolf." Oh, and "tigershark" is listed as being from "St Louis, MO". And the final straw, tigershark's picture doesn't work. That's enough for me to believe that cobrawolf and tigershark are in fact the same person, and it is someone who doesn't like the seperate shows, but is too afraid to give his opinion, so he pretends it is from someone who has a certain amount of respect (as a writer, at least). He probably would have said it was Paul Heyman, except that Paul Heyman *is* appearing on TV.
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 11 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#24 Posted on
Well done, Inspector.

cobrawolf and tigershank are apparently the same guy talking to himself.

In retrospect, that certainly explains how this thread ended up as long as it did.

I've banned both accounts.



CRZ
Visit [slash] wrestling
BigDaddyLoco
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 3 hours
Last activity: 52 min.
#25 Posted on


    In retrospect, that certainly explains how this thread ended up as long as it did.



      He sure seems to have some sort of fasination with food.
DrOp
Frankfurter








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 2204 days
Last activity: 1071 days
#26 Posted on
Boy, Z, Weinerville as a name seems more and more appropriate as each day passes... ;)



Two hot dogs, a six pack and a PPV or Wrestling tape. What more could a guy possibly need?!?!

...And Marking Out
Slashwrestling.com
The Shooters.net
Notorious F.A.B.
Pepperoni








Since: 4.2.02
From: Dudleyville's Gay Ghetto

Since last post: 3995 days
Last activity: 3981 days
AIM:  
#27 Posted on


    In retrospect, that certainly explains how this thread ended up as long as it did.


that is so funny to me.

someone kept talking to themselves about recipes! the internet is so fucking random.



It's just you against the group mind.
I like weiners.
Kokolums
Linguica








Since: 21.2.02

Since last post: 4503 days
Last activity: 4492 days
#28 Posted on

Mr. Boffo wrote:

That's enough for me to believe that cobrawolf and tigershark are in fact the same person, and it is someone who doesn't like the seperate shows, but is too afraid to give his opinion, so he pretends it is from someone who has a certain amount of respect (as a writer, at least). He probably would have said it was Paul Heyman, except that Paul Heyman *is* appearing on TV.


I'm not in any way saying that they aren't the same person, but the motive just boggles my mind. Why would someone be afraid to give their own opinion on that? And how does either account have any credibility anyway to worry about? The concept of doing something so silly just never would occur to me. What's the point?
NOMAD974
Cotechino








Since: 5.1.02
From: D.C. Metro, Maryland

Since last post: 1218 days
Last activity: 1180 days
#29 Posted on
    Originally posted by CRZ
    Well done, Inspector.

    cobrawolf and tigershank are apparently the same guy talking to himself.



Damn thats some funny shit. You post something then respond as someone else.But pretty sad at the same time. I wonder if he uses his cell phone to page himself :p. Things must pretty boring in St. Lou, but i guess the explains Nelly >:(

(edited by NOMAD974 on 6.4.02 1343)
Mr. Boffo
Scrapple








Since: 24.3.02
From: Oshkosh, WI

Since last post: 421 days
Last activity: 381 days
#30 Posted on

    Originally posted by Kokolums

    Mr. Boffo wrote:

    That's enough for me to believe that cobrawolf and tigershark are in fact the same person, and it is someone who doesn't like the seperate shows, but is too afraid to give his opinion, so he pretends it is from someone who has a certain amount of respect (as a writer, at least). He probably would have said it was Paul Heyman, except that Paul Heyman *is* appearing on TV.


    I'm not in any way saying that they aren't the same person, but the motive just boggles my mind. Why would someone be afraid to give their own opinion on that? And how does either account have any credibility anyway to worry about? The concept of doing something so silly just never would occur to me. What's the point?


You've apparently never been on the newsgroups. One person saying something means very little, but two people saying the same thing usually means there's something behind it. Like they say, "where there's smoke, there's fire." So someone who is trying to get their views across will do that. Either for that reason or to take the focus of of the other name that they are using.
Pages: Prev 1 2
Pages: Prev 1 2Thread ahead: How many jobbers named Steele are there?
Next thread: Tough Enough, 03/28/02
Previous thread: Strange questions...
(13303 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
A few dangerous signs of Hulkamania-ism. You know you're an irrepressible Hulkamaniac if: --You start every other sentence with Well, you know something brother...
The W - Pro Wrestling - This Brand Extension isn't working! (Page 2)Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.425 seconds.