Well, rather than just sit around and reminisce about last night's good show, I just wanna' commend the WWE on getting things right as a whole.
1. Showing a difference between RAW and Smackdown. Doing little things like moving the tables, and having Bish's picture at the end of the credits (which is hilarious).
2. Matches. In general, except for the slop fest that was RAW last week or the week before (can't remember which) the shows matches have just gotten better and better. And it all started with the RVD/Eddie ladder match. I like the fact that we usually get two-three strong matches per show.
3. Storylines/Continuity. WWE's storylines haven't been as strong as long as the matches had been for sure. But, lately we get continuity, fresh storylines, fresh faces, fresh feuds and TEASES! Subtlely is a good thing. I like the fact that they teased Lesnar/Taker, and we don't get it for awhile.
4. Wrestlers stepping up to the plate. Now, the best example I can name have been Jeff Hardy and John Cena. They've given them adequate pushes and the guys have delivered when given the chance (well, Cena's match wasn't spectacular on Sunday). Also, Booker T deserves honorable mention to stepping up to the plate, as well. And I'd like to point out the fact that William Regal has REALLY improved lightyears over the last few weeks. Maybe he's on the road to being the really good wrestler I've only seen glimpses of. And last, but not the least, Jamie Noble. The only person I can really compare Noble's work to is Malenko. The guys has shown to be a psychology MASTER. I know I'm leaving some names off (Eddie for example), but trust me, they are not forgotten.
5. Competition between brands. This is the way Flair/Vince SHOULD have been. Unfortunately the rosters were stacked on the Smackdown side. That's all changing. I like the fact that the rosters are evening out, finally and look forward to the jumps. As long as we don't see them every show.
Feel free to chime in with anything else I've missed. I think the WWE is in a really good place right now and it's a great time to be a fan.
An open letter to Andrew Gilkison from me: Sir, I am no longer pleased with your product and thus will not read it. I am the consumer and your product is not living up to my expectations. I could open up an Andrew Gilkison message board and cry about it, but that's a waste of my time. In the meantime, I would suggest you work on improving your product. Thank you.
Watching RAW and Smackdown doesn't cost anymore than your posts do. And so, like a good consumer, I'm tuning you out.
Christian vs. Randy Orton, World Heavyweight Championship Match: Orton winning the title back would mean YET ANOTHER match between these two, so I can't see that happening. Christian retains via shenanigans and goes on to feud with Sheamus.