Originally posted by cranlsnCreed had the line of the night for me.
"I'd like to put a piano in front of Pam, without her glasses, and see what happens..."
"...I'd also like to see her topless." Creed rules.
So this morning we paused the show on the big-screen as Dwight showed the emergency chart and noticed the following:
- It isn't the Triforce next to his name. It's more akin to the old radiation symbol you'd see on fallout shelters.
- Andy does indeed have a large red X through him.
- Everyone has a small logo next to their name. Kelly has the female gender sign. Oscar has two male gender signs. Stanley has the black power fist. Toby has a Star of David.
- Creed's name is in quotes on the chart. It is listed as "Creed Bratton".
- To the left of Dwight's name (right side of the screen) is a smaller offshoot org chart that shows the line of command going to Mose, then various other Schrutes. Lowest on the list is of course Mutter, just under Vater.
Giant image of the current chart (a little too big to post directly), which does indeed have Devon's name crossed out with a black X, along with a 4th accountant. It's the emergency chart that has the red X over Andy's name.
Also dig the subtle listing of Dwight as being slightly higher than Jim in the power structure and being labelled "ORIGINAL ASSISTANT REGIONAL MANAGER".
"Intellectual Property of Dwight K Schrute for 1000 years."
Hmmm. Not to question Dwight's awesomeness, but where's Roy? The org chart has X's through former employees, but was updated to reflect Jim's new position, which happened before Roy left.
I wasn't really feeling the episode, but the Dwight stuff was gold. Also, it's interesting to note that Stanley finally said to Michael's face the stuff everyone has been thinking, and it still didn't resonate with Michael.
(edited by SchippeWreck on 2.5.08 0852) "It's magic! We don't need to explain it!"
I already love Friday Night Lights, I'm already buying season one on DVD and I won't be asking for my money back, but NBC is so sure you'll be like me, they're willing to refund anyone who buys the DVDs and doesn't love the show. http://www.fnlguarantee....