1. Maryland my Maryland
4. Connecticut Husky Women! Yow!
5. Winner of the East Belt USA Conf. Tourney
6. Winner of the Sun South Mountain Conf. Tourney
7. Winner of the Midland Continental Conf. Tourney
8. Winner of the North Pacific Patriot Conf. Tourney
9. Winner of the Yalta Conf. Tourney
10. Winner of the National Football Conf. Tourney
11. Winner of the Erie, Pa. Gus Macker 3-on-3 Tourney
13. Sinsinatti (cheat to win!)
14. Florida Atlantic
15. Wottsamotta U.
NOT in the 15: Wiscon$in, who$ promi$ed re$earch did not materialize.
What about the 12 teams in the Atlantic 10? Don't we get a bid? Just because we can't count doesn't mean we should be held back.
Just in: Arkansas missed out when none of the players could spell bid.
You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling towards you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
I heard Stern on the radio yesterday and he made a couple of points: 1. This was not the first time this ref has had to be reprimanded for the exact same thing. 2. Crawford in no way will admit he was wrong in what he did.