Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler, Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship: Ziggler is a fine challenger for Kofi, but I don't see him taking the title. If Kofi loses, it'll be to a big-name in advance of Smackdown on FOX. So Kofi wins.
Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin, Universal Championship Match, a special guest referee to be chosen by Corbin: Rollins will retain, but will he WIN? I'll pick him to win despite the special ref stip.
Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre: After the loss to Shane-O-Mac at Super Showdown, you'd think Reigns has to win here.
Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans, Raw Women's Championship Match: I'm actually going to go with Evans winning the title here.
The New Day vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: The heels, I guess. They could use the win.
Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss, Smackdown Women's Championship Match: Bayley wins and retains, despite the presence of Nikki Cross at ringside.
Samoa Joe vs. Ricochet, United States Championship Match: Ricochet gets the win and the title, setting up Rey vs. Ricochet upon Rey's return.
Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs. Heavy Machinery, Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: The champs win and retain.
Tony Nese vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak, Cruisereweight Championship Match: I think Gulak wins it.
(edited by geemoney on 18.6.19 2107)
(edited by geemoney on 19.6.19 1031) @gregmparks - live Tweeting of Raw and Impact, wrestling thoughts and other slices of life.
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler, Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship: Kofi wins and retains.
Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin, Universal Championship Match, a special guest referee to be chosen by Corbin: Rollins retains and we finally get Corbin away from the world title picture for awhile. No attempted cash-in by Brock.
Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre: McIntyre wins by heel chicanery.
Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans, Raw Women's Championship Match: Lynch wins and retains.
The New Day vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: KO and Sami.
Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss, Smackdown Women's Championship Match: Bayley wins and retains.
Samoa Joe vs. Ricochet, United States Championship Match: Joe wins and retains. He'll keep the belt until Rey's ready to come try to get it back.
Daniel Bryan and Rowan vs. Heavy Machinery, SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: Bryan and Rowan win and retain. Heavy Machinery haven't really done anything yet.
Tony Nese vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak, Cruiserweight Championship Match: I'll have Akira win the belt here.
(edited by ekedolphin on 19.6.19 1357) "The word 'trust' just isn't in your vocabulary, is it? Good try. Nine out of ten for effort." --Captain Picard, "Star Trek: The Next Generation"
Certified RFMC Member-- Ask To See My Credentials!
Co-Winner of Time's Person of the Year Award, 2006
1) Kingston/Ziggler (WWE Championship - Steel Cage Match) - Kingston retains by escape over the top of the cage.
2) Rollins/Corbin (WWE Universal Championship - Corbin chooses special guest referee) - Somehow, Shane will get chosen to ref. Rollins will win by DQ, then Shane says it will be NO DQ, McIntyre/Elias/Revival get involved, Corbin with the End of Days, upset win as Corbin wins title...of course this is the same league that Jinder Mahal was champion at one point. Lesnar will not show up.
3) Lynch/Evans (SD Women's Championship) - Lynch retains by DQ, just to continue.
4) Bayley/Alexa (Raw Women's Championship) - Bayley wins via Nikki/Alexa miscommunication. Triple Threat by Summerslam.
5) Reigns/McIntyre - McIntyre with the Claymore Kick.
6) Joe/Ricochet (United States Championship) - Joe via Coquina Clutch submission to retain.
7) New Day/Owens & Zayn - Owens with the Stunner after Pop-up Powerbomb on side of ring.
8) Bryan & Rowan/Heavy Machinery (SD Tag Team Championship) - Rowan gets the pin after the Claw Slam finisher.
9) Nese/Gulak/Tozawa (Cruiserweight Championship - Triple Threat Match) - Gulak wins title via shoving Tozawa off Nese and getting the pin.
You are discrediting the Rock carrying the show for the past two weeks leading up to now. If the Austin hype was all that by itself, we would have *expected* to have seen a bump last week as well when he was "supposed" to show (maybe).