Lucas Urges Parents To Leave Small Kids Behind for Next 'Star Wars'
George Lucas has predicted that his final Star Wars epic will not receive a PG rating like the previous five films and says he quite accepts losing a significant part of his younger audience. "I don't think I would take a five- or a six-year-old to this," he says in an interview for CBS's 60 Minutes due to air on Sunday. "It's way too strong." The story describes the transition of the heroic Anakin Skywalker into the evil Darth Vader. "We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," Lucas tells interviewer Leslie Stahl. "[The film] is much more dark. ... It's much more of a tragedy." He said that he expects the film will receive a PG-13 rating.
"You want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing?" --Toby, West Wing
Banks is going to win Best Supporting for one episode and a lot of scenes glaring at Saul. Saul is my pick. Game of Thrones getting too much love when last year was far better. Mel Brooks needs to win just for the speech.