The coolest things on Smackdown!...
1) Mr. Perfect announced for the Rumble (and the pop he got)
2) Triple H's entrance
3) RVD's *new* entrance
4) Triple H and Undertaker staring holes right through each other at the end of the show
5) Kurt Angle's backstage interview
6) Y2J and Test v. Rock and RVD
The coolest thing on Heat...
1) Sgt. Slaughter's introduction
I guess I'm just pragmatic. I don't think the purchase of the WCW meant a responsibility to carry on the lineage. The purchase was done in order to destroy WCW, to devour it. That's why you're seeing them return to the "isolationist" viewpoint....