3. Paul London and Brian Kendrick pinned Vito and Nuzio, great match!
4. Simon Dean pinned a "jobber".
5. Matt Hardy pinned Sylvan.
Smackdown opened up with JBL and Jillian Hall in the ring. JBL was talking about his eye "injury" from last week, then Rey came down to the ring for a match.
1. Rey vs. JBL went to a DQ when Orlando Jordan interfered in the match. Batista ran down to help Rey. This led to Teddy Long making it a Tag-Team match for the main event for tonight.
They showed a clip of Randy Orton backstage with his dad, telling him he was going to call out The Undertaker tonight.
Randy enters the ring and starts talking, then old vignettes start showing of Undertaker beating other wrestlers from his Hell in a Cell matches. Then we heard Undertaker's voice reading quotes that were shown on the Titantron.
2. Joey Mercury, With Nitro and Melina, vs. Super Crazy, with Juvi and Psicosis. Super Crazy wins with a moonsault. After the match, Kid Kash ran in and beat up Juvi while MNM beat up the Mexicools.
Next was a backstage segment with new Smackdown interviewer Kristal, from the 2005 Diva Search. She interviewed Booker T. and Sharmell.
Backstage segment with Randy Orton washing his face. Then looks in the mirror and sees the Undertaker, but turns around but sees no one.
Boogeyman vs. "Jobber". Boogeyman wins with pump handle slam. He is still eating worms too!
Backstage segment with Randy Orton again. This time he is talking to his dad, then turns around and his dad then has blood all over his face. Then he looks again then the blood was gone. Very funny segment.
3. Booker T. vs. Chris Benoit. Booker T wins with a chair to the back then his scissors kick. Booker T leads the series 3-0
They did another backstage segment, with Orton and his dad leaving the arena. They approached their car but couldn't open the door. The car then drove away by itself. Then when they turned around, Josh Matthews asked them a question. Then Josh quivered and everything he was saying was done in a Undertaker voiceover. Very funny segment.
4. Bobby Lashley vs. William Regal. Lashley wins with the Dominator.
5. JBL and Orlando, with Jillian Hall, vs. Rey Mysterio and Batista. Rey and Batista won with a Batista Bomb in a real good match. JBL faked a leg injury this time and left Orlando Jordan in the ring by himself towards the end of the match.
"To be the man, you gotta beat demands." -- The Lovely Mrs. Tracker
Looks like kind of a blah show, especially with all the Orton skits. They should have had Orton see the Undertaker in the mirror, turn around to see nobody there, then turn back to the mirror to see the Ultimate Warrior pumping his fists and growling. Now THAT'S entertainment!*
The last couple weeks of Smackdown haven't been too bad, but this doesn't give me much hope. I will say, however, that a Kid Kash/Juvi program for the Cruiserweight title could be a lot of fun.