Haven't seen the results posted yet (hopefully you are still allowed to post spoilers!) - Courtesy of PWINsider
* Non-Title Match Shannon Moore vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool CCC wins with his new finisher.
* Diva segment airs.
* Luther Reigns vs. Mike Mendez(?) Luther squashes the local jobber and finishes him off with his finisher.
* Hardcore Holly vs. Doug Basham Hardcore wins with the Alabama Slam.
* RVD vs. Renee Dupree Kenzo and Hiroko thrown out after interference by Kenzo and then RVD wins with the Van Terminator.
* The show kicks off with the seven Tough Enough finalists with Al Snow walking into the locker room. The Big Show punks one of them out by throwing him into the lockers and then kicking all of them out of the locker room. So they all come to the ring for the first part of the Tough Enough contest to see who can punk out the Big Show. They each take their turn then out comes the Big Show. The Big Show then body slams each one of them, but he drops an elbow on Justice and body slams Dan R. a second time then drops a knee onto his chest for going head to head with him.
* For later tonight - Kurt vs. Rey is announced, as well as Torrie vs. Dawn in a Halloween costume contest.
* Finally, the first match of Smackdown.
* Nunzio vs. Chavo Billy Kidman does color commentary. Kidman tries the Shooting Star Press but misses. Chavo wins with the Chavo Bomb.
* We see JBL and Orlando on the screen. Booker T then comes in and Teddy makes a match between Booker and Orlando. If Booker wins, he gets a shot at the WWE Title at Survivor Series.
* Next a shot of Heidenreich talking on his phone to Paul Heyman.
* Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio Great match as always. Jindrak and Luther both do run-ins, which brings out RVD and Eddie, with Eddie Frog Splashing Kurt and Rey picking up the victory.
* Torrie is shown getting ready when Kenzo comes in singing.
* Segment with Big Show on Star Trek.
* Next we have Eddie, Rey and RVD arguing with Kurt, Luther and Jindrak in Teddy's office. Teddy announces an Old School Survivor Series match between them with a fourth to be added to each team.
* Josh interviews Carlito Carribean Cool with his new thug, Jesus (pronounced: Hey zeus). CCC admits he was at the night club when Cena was attacked but had nothing to do with it.
* Halloween Contest Torrie Wilson vs Dawn Marie Torrie comes out in a fairy outfit and Dawn comes out in a nurses outfit saying this is what she wears when nursing Charlie back to health. This brings out Miss Jackie and she strips Dawn down to her bra and panties.
* Eddie Guerrero is on-screen when Big Show comes up and demands to be on his team at Survivor Series. Eddie agrees.
* Survivor Series commercial.
* Raw recap.
* Team Angle talking amongst themselves when The Dudleys come up. Spike insists that either D-von or Bubba be the fourth member. Angle says if they can take care of their "Big" problem then one of them is in. Spike has a plan.
* Recap of Tough Enough contestants being body slammed by Big Show
* Orlando vs. Booker T Crowd is practically dead after all of the backstage interviews and such. Booker T wins with Scissors Kick. So it will be Booker T vs. JBL at Survivor Series for the WWE Title
* After the cameras go off the air, JBL insults the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the rest of Nebraska. JBL then leaves and that's the show.
A so/so show really, accept for with Rey/Angle. But the good news is that the "old school" survivors matches continue at Survivor Series, and after only 20 months out of the picture, Booker T gets to Main Event his first PPV since WrestleMania XIX.
"Britain, Britain, Britain, land of technological achievement. We’ve had running water for over 10 years, an underground tunnel that links us to Peru and we invented the cat. But none of these inventions would have been possible if it had not been for the people of Britain and it’s those people we look at today.
If this has been covered before, I apologize. But doesn't Vince remind you of your drunk uncle when he does the whole swaggering-grapefruits-kiss my ass bit? The whole thing is just embarrasing to watch.