The W
Views: 99884834
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
21.10.14 1030
The W - Pro Wrestling - ROH - Respect is Earned
This thread has 33 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 4.34
Pages: 1
(3697 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (8 total)
Dawg
Chourico








Since: 2.6.03
From: Detroit area

Since last post: 152 days
Last activity: 6 days
AIM:  
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.10
The first ever Ring of Honor Pay per View "Respect is Earned" debuts this Sunday on the DISH Network. I don't have the DISH Network and don't know anyone that does. So, I may just have to wait until it comes on inDemand at near the end of July. Is anyone else going to buy it on DISH Network this weekend? I've heard it's going to be in the $10-15 range, which seems reasonable.

Also, has anyone heard of any chain restaurants such as Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc that plan to get it on the DISH Network? I wouldn't think so, but you never know... Does anyone have enough pull with the local sports bar that would normally get WWE PPVs in order to persuade them to get this?
Promote this thread!
astrobstrd
Bockwurst








Since: 13.3.02
From: Loveland, OH

Since last post: 2578 days
Last activity: 2545 days
AIM:  
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.28
I don't have DISH, but I will order it when it comes to OnDemand. RoH is by far the best American wrestling promotion going right now, and the only one that doesn't treat it's fans like simpletons.

Just watched Danielson vs. KENTA last night (Glory by Honor Night 2) and hot damn if it wasn't one of the best matches I've ever seen.



Everyone loves the dream
but I kill it.
Freeway
Scrapple








Since: 3.1.02
From: Calgary

Since last post: 303 days
Last activity: 9 hours
#3 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.07
ROH has, by far, the most logical booking in wrestling right now. You buy their champion as the best guy simply because HE BEATS EVERYBODY.



DVDs; Blog
Mattitude
Chorizo








Since: 7.10.02
From: the last house on the left

Since last post: 763 days
Last activity: 21 days
#4 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.00
    Originally posted by Freeway
    ROH has, by far, the most logical booking in wrestling right now. You buy their champion as the best guy simply because HE BEATS EVERYBODY.


Their champ is John Cena?
Quezzy
Knackwurst








Since: 6.1.02
From: The Moon

Since last post: 7 days
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.55
This is like a taped or best of show and not a live show right? Do they list anywhere what matches are going to be on the show?



Lance's Response:

THAT IS AWESOME!
odessasteps
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02
From: MD, USA

Since last post: 125 days
Last activity: 92 days
#6 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.80
    Originally posted by Quezzy
    This is like a taped or best of show and not a live show right? Do they list anywhere what matches are going to be on the show?


http://rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=1459

You could also look up the results from the last Manhattan show, which was the PPV taping.



Mark Coale
Odessa Steps Magazine
The Affirmation, Baby Blog
Tyler Durden
Landjager








Since: 22.2.04
From: Frankfurt, Germany

Since last post: 19 days
Last activity: 9 hours
#7 Posted on | Instant Rating: 0.94
Anybody seen the PPV yet? No comments?

Canīt wait for the DVD release .... next (?) month!



The first rule of Fight Club is:

You donīt talk about Fight Club!


The second rule of Fight Club is:

You donīt talk about Fight Club!
PrincessRobin
Medisterpoelse








Since: 28.6.07
From: Cincinnati,Ohio (Usa)

Since last post: 2667 days
Last activity: 2660 days
#8 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.00
    Originally posted by Dawg
    The first ever Ring of Honor Pay per View "Respect is Earned" debuts this Sunday on the DISH Network. I don't have the DISH Network and don't know anyone that does. So, I may just have to wait until it comes on inDemand at near the end of July. Is anyone else going to buy it on DISH Network this weekend? I've heard it's going to be in the $10-15 range, which seems reasonable.

    Also, has anyone heard of any chain restaurants such as Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc that plan to get it on the DISH Network?


i have dish network but wont be able to buy it because i proably wont be home.try calling hooters & buffallo wild wings to see if they are even showing it - i know buffallo wild wings shows wwe ppvs.



*PrincessRobin*
Thread rated: 4.34
Pages: 1
Thread ahead: Kurt Angle wins IWGP title from Brock Lesnar!
Next thread: Big Show training to be a pro boxer; claims will be the next Tyson
Previous thread: Meltzer says Crossface killed Daniel benoit
(3697 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Cena vs Sting to unify the titles at WMXXX would have been one hell of a spectacle.
- Mr Shh, intereSting (2014)
Related threads: ROH PPV taping results/PPV thoughts. - ROH Hits PPV July 1st - ROH St. Paul 4/27/07 Results - More...
The W - Pro Wrestling - ROH - Respect is EarnedRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.356 seconds.