|User||Post (1 total)|
Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 15 hours
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.39|
|Colors TV has again made their four parts of this episode unavailable in my country (and probably yours) and it's non-HD anyway, so here's an un-- less official single shot of the entire show in HD.|
Remember, this show airs twice a week, so if this source comes through again (and we have no reason to doubt them!) expect episode 4 in about 24 hours, give or take a Super Bowl party.
|Promote this thread!||
You know, if you're a WWE Diva, we've probably already seen about 99% of your body anyway...so seeing the other 1% isn't that big a deal... -Patrick
The W message board
©2001-2016 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.431 seconds.