|User||Post (1 total)|
From: Madison, WI
Since last post: 873 days
Last activity: 4 days
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.22|
|Some highs, some lows...|
* They're still playing up the "Foley is a coward" angle. Boo hoo, the Dudleys are distraught.
* Wow - massive loss of heat when Mark Henry broke up Booker T's stick time.
* Sign Of The Night: the three guys with painted letters on their bodies: "H" "K" "B". Nice try, guys.
* Eric Bischoff makes BigDaddyLoco look like a prophet. (see the "Rules And Referees" thread)
* Nice way to nearly kill the women, Stone Cold.
* Trish "acting". No, Trish, we're all sorry.
* Booker T jobs in Texas, then Kane continues the random violence. Next.
* Why did Molly bother with partners?
* Nice old-school transitions in the Clique match. I can't remember the last time I saw the headlock-head scissors-power out transition.
* Screwy finish to the show, though. (And I thought the crowd dropped dead earlier - holy COW.) I know they needed to bring Sheriff Stone Cold in, but it just seemed - disjointed.
(deleted by Stephanie on 29.12.03 2239)
(resurrected by Stephanie on 29.12.03 2242)
Looks like this thread won't die. Well, ScreamingHeadGuy posted first, so I moved over to his thread instead.
(edited by Stephanie on 29.12.03 2244)
I'm going twenty-four hours a day...I can't seem to stop
- "Turn Up The Radio", Autograph
It had to happen eventually: Wiener Of The Day - June 10th, 2003
|Promote this thread!||
What do you mean "now that WCW is gone" Monday Night Football was more competition than WCW ever was, even with it's decreasing ratings it still blows wrestling out of the water.
The W message board
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.393 seconds.