|User||Post (1 total)|
From: Madison, WI
Since last post: 1102 days
Last activity: 17 days
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.22|
|Some highs, some lows...|
* They're still playing up the "Foley is a coward" angle. Boo hoo, the Dudleys are distraught.
* Wow - massive loss of heat when Mark Henry broke up Booker T's stick time.
* Sign Of The Night: the three guys with painted letters on their bodies: "H" "K" "B". Nice try, guys.
* Eric Bischoff makes BigDaddyLoco look like a prophet. (see the "Rules And Referees" thread)
* Nice way to nearly kill the women, Stone Cold.
* Trish "acting". No, Trish, we're all sorry.
* Booker T jobs in Texas, then Kane continues the random violence. Next.
* Why did Molly bother with partners?
* Nice old-school transitions in the Clique match. I can't remember the last time I saw the headlock-head scissors-power out transition.
* Screwy finish to the show, though. (And I thought the crowd dropped dead earlier - holy COW.) I know they needed to bring Sheriff Stone Cold in, but it just seemed - disjointed.
(deleted by Stephanie on 29.12.03 2239)
(resurrected by Stephanie on 29.12.03 2242)
Looks like this thread won't die. Well, ScreamingHeadGuy posted first, so I moved over to his thread instead.
(edited by Stephanie on 29.12.03 2244)
I'm going twenty-four hours a day...I can't seem to stop
- "Turn Up The Radio", Autograph
It had to happen eventually: Wiener Of The Day - June 10th, 2003
|Promote this thread!||
The W message board
©2001-2016 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.432 seconds.