The W
Views: 97584973
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
22.7.14 2056
The W - Pro Wrestling - Raw #1028 (Page 3)
This thread has 45 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 6.27
Pages: Prev 1 2 3
(622 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (46 total)
jon jones
Weisswurst








Since: 25.2.11

Since last post: 514 days
Last activity: 514 days
#41 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.00
    Originally posted by Tribal Prophet
      Originally posted by jon jones

      And give Vince a break. He has a major surgery coming up and he's in a lot of pain. I'm sure he's more concerned with not becoming half crippled than dealing with all the paperwork and bullshit that comes up from terminating someone from their contract early.




    Well Vince is in luck then! Heyman worked for Punk and not McMahon.

    Although the fact that he'd be firing someone who doesn't actually work for him would probably cause even more paperwork....


Hahaha then what was Vince going to tell him before Brock Lesnar came out?
InVerse
Bierwurst








Since: 26.8.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 3 hours
#42 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.95
    Originally posted by Tribal Prophet
    Well Vince is in luck then! Heyman worked for Punk and not McMahon.

    Although the fact that he'd be firing someone who doesn't actually work for him would probably cause even more paperwork....


Vince can revoke Paul's managerial license, though! Then he wouldn't be allowed in the building anymore.
Spiraling_Shape
Bratwurst








Since: 2.1.02
From: PA

Since last post: 6 hours
Last activity: 12 min.
#43 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.41
    Originally posted by SKLOKAZOID
    I've never really liked Jack Swagger, but his new look is pretty cool. They need a new badass explanation for it, like that he was kidnapped and then this all happened:

    http://www.youtube.com/​watch?​v=FQySDbFb97s


If you read Brandon Stroud's Best/Worst column on With Leather/UPROXX, you'd know Swagger has been on Mars (err, "Marth").

http://jackswaggerofmars.tumblr.com/



"Ice cream bars! Ice cream bars!" - RAW crowd, Boston, 7/11/11
JustinShapiro
Scrapple
Moderator








Since: 12.12.01
From: Pittsburgh, PA

Since last post: 6 hours
Last activity: 13 min.
#44 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.75
So for now it seems the Shield six-man is just going to be a regular tag match. Makes sense since that way you won't have to pin all three Shield guys and 1-2 non-Cena babyfaces. Would've been cool though.

I'm pretty sure Orton was supposed to be in Cena's spot in that tag, since he was the one doing the Shield saves with Ryback and Sheamus but had to settle for the guy leading the avenging army of midcarders on the ramp. When they changed around the PPV card to put Rock and Punk in a singles match instead of the Chamber, there was some rearranging that left Cena needing something to do.

You'd think they wouldn't have had Cena and Rock in the Chamber together though, so who knows. Maybe they scrapped another Cena/Ziggler match -- it would've only been fair for Cena to have to defend the Rumble title shot! -- when Jericho came back. Or maybe they just had to take Orton out of the tag so he could win the Chamber.
Tribal Prophet
Andouille








Since: 9.1.02
From: Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 2 hours
#45 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.80
    Originally posted by jon jones

    Hahaha then what was Vince going to tell him before Brock Lesnar came out?


We'll never know.


    Originally posted by InVerse
    Vince can revoke Paul's managerial license, though! Then he wouldn't be allowed in the building anymore.


Heyman should just buy a ticket then. The Rock told me that once you buy a ticket, you get to walk down the ramp and have them play your music and everything.

I can't wait til the next time they come to Winnipeg. I'm gonna ask them to play 'The Imperial March' when I come down the ramp. That or 'I'm an Ass Man.'
Greymarch
Head cheese








Since: 24.2.03
From: Toronto, Canada

Since last post: 12 hours
Last activity: 30 min.
#46 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.00
    Originally posted by jon jones
      Originally posted by Tribal Prophet
        Originally posted by jon jones

        And give Vince a break. He has a major surgery coming up and he's in a lot of pain. I'm sure he's more concerned with not becoming half crippled than dealing with all the paperwork and bullshit that comes up from terminating someone from their contract early.




      Well Vince is in luck then! Heyman worked for Punk and not McMahon.

      Although the fact that he'd be firing someone who doesn't actually work for him would probably cause even more paperwork....


    Hahaha then what was Vince going to tell him before Brock Lesnar came out?


"Paul Heyman! Yooooouuuuuuu'rrrrreeee Greeeaat!"

Pages: Prev 1 2 3
Thread rated: 6.27
Pages: Prev 1 2 3
Thread ahead: TNA signs Jeff Hardy to 2-year extension
Next thread: On This Day: WCW Saturday Night - February 3, 1996
Previous thread: Next 2013 HOFer is....
(622 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
I doubt Cornette would have any problem having OVW considered the off-spring of old Memphis. That's a lineage that could only help the company, perhaps as a way to lure back the old Memphis fans who have wandered off in the past decade.
- redsoxnation, OVW article in Louisville Paper (2004)
Related threads: Raw #1027 1-28-13 (Raw Roulette) - Raw #1025 1/21/12, Punk Day 428 - Raw #2023 - More...
The W - Pro Wrestling - Raw #1028 (Page 3)Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.409 seconds.