Here we go again with the she looks like a man horseshit. I dig Lita, the way she looks and her ring work. If you don't fine, but stop trying to convince me that "she look like a man (™whoever the fuck Ms Swan is)", it's just not gonna happen.
And for the love of GOD, do NOT go back to the ECW-days gimmick of "Miss Congeniality". If anything, have her dump the hardy's for their complete inability to raise so much as a WELT on Brock and go back to Eddy!
"I hate motherfuckers claimin' that they foldin bank But steady talkin shit in the holding tank First you wanna step to me Now your ass screamin for the deputy They send you to Charlie-Baker-Denver row Now they runnin up in ya slow You're gone, used to be the Don Juan Now your name is just 'Twan Switch it, snap it, rollin your eyes and neck You better run a check..."
1) Ivory--Beautiful, classy and a great old style heel (I miss the purple scarf). I still think her hardcore women's title match vs Torrie was the best women's match I've ever seen. It was brutal (nice shattered mirror to the face with glass shards in the eyes followed by the hot iron to the back). 2) Stephanie--Awful booker & annoying character (something tells me she's living her gimmick), but I can't deny my appreciation of Steph. I enjoyed her work since the Undertaker put her up on the Cross (um, I mean the Symbol), but I have to say that the cosmetic "improvements" to her figure are horrid. 3) Molly--The best wrestler of the women. New heel gimmick works (note the adjusting of the hair--classic Moolah) 4) Jazz--Very tough and aggressive. Equal to Molly in the grappling department. Glad to see the addition of true ring talent. 5) Trish--Vastly improved in the ring. Very athletic and incredibly hot. Promos are improved 100%. 6) Linda--Top face in the company & I love the fact that her entrance music is the Wrestlemania 13 theme. Promo machine. 7) Jackie--Another great wrestler who is reffing now for some reason. My theory is that the booking crew is racist and feels the audience would be "confused" by two strong, aggressive black women who can really wrestle--So let's have Jackie ref and do Tough Enough while we push Jazz. 8) Sharmell/Paisley--Is she off TV now (she was doing interviews for a minute)? She is gorgeous. 9) Torrie Wilson--Killer body, no charisma. It looks like her acne finally cleared up. 10) Stacy--Very cute with obvious attributes. 11) Debra--She was great as Heel Stone Cold's heelish wife. Hasn't done much lately, but still looks great (Mongo, we hardly knew ye!). 12) Lillian--Does her job well these days. They should still use the Fink for the big events. 13) Original Tori--Where has she been? I loved her as Sable's crazed stalker (DDP should have gotten a few tips). 14) Mae Young--I could have done without the sex/nudie gimmicks, but she was bumping all over the place like Cactus Jack circa 1993. Sentimental favorite. 15) Lita--If she could only wrestle, she might be tolerable. Posture please! I just don't get it. 16) Terri--Hideous. She's skinny and disgustingly tacky in a Florida trailer park type way. I can't believe they are having her do interviews now. Keep her on Exxcess where no one will see her.
Since I always loved making lists, I'm gonna contribute one as well:):
1. Molly - That she got held back since she started in WWF is really bugging me, because she is by far the best of those "divas".
2. Steph - Damned, she's gorgeous as hell, and always seems to find an interesting storyline for herself. Stupid boob job and horrible voice prevent her from being on top.
3. Jazz - Of what I read here, I must be the only one who likes her looks, and if they use her correctly
4. Lita - Has a voice like a man, but she way she moves - yummy!
5. Stacy - Her face is the cutest, best looking gift of god I can remember seeing in a long time. She's so drop dead gorgeous that it distracts me from offering absolutely nothing else in any way!
6. Ivory - Love her for years, great in-ring work and can cut a great promo (which is really rare in this division)
I don't give a rats ass about the rest, but to complete the list I'd say:
7. Jackie - who? Hardly on TV, not to mention PPV, and I wonder why, because with an interesting storyline I'd really like her, there's nothing she doesn't have.
8. Trish - her body is looking so artificial that I can't stand watching her for more than a few minutes. Most overrated female!
9. Torrie - why is she around? Does she have anything interesting to do? Did she ever have in WWF?
10. Debra - Well, being over 40 and still wearing those short skirts isn't really something that makes me interested in watching her, but at least I have a good laugh from her promos from time to time (unforgettable: Summerslam 2001:))
11. Lilian - huh?
12. Terri - so butt-ugly that my TV imploded recently.......
You apparently never saw WM-X7. (Check out the UT-HHH match, you'll know what I mean . . . ) By WWE standards, this was a fantastic-looking stunt. The leg was a beautifully SICK touch. I thought this was the best Smackdown! in a long, long time.