US - a day late! there were riots on the PS boards.
- Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao ($14.99)
- CoolBoarders 2 ($5.99) - Tomb Raider 2 ($5.99) - SimCity 2000 ($5.99) - very very tempting, still kinda want the SNES version more
Don't usually mention demos, but the NHL10 one is out.
Add-on Game Content - Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Maps & Characters DLC ($9.99) - LittleBigPlanet Artist Vera Bee Sticker Pack ($1.99) - Crash Commando * Crash Commando Heist Map Pack ($2.99) * Crash Commando Character Pack 1 ($1.99) - the Europe version actually spells out who is which * Crash Commando Character Pack 2 ($1.99) * Crash Commando Character Pack 3 ($1.99) * Add-On Bundle ($4.99) - all the packs, much cheaper
- Fight Night Round 4 Champions Pack ($4.99) - additional boxers (Oscar De La Hoya, Vitali Klitschko, Wladimir Klitschko, James Toney, and George Foreman)
- Rock Band * “Mony Mony”— Billy Idol ($1.99) * “Rebel Yell”— Billy Idol ($1.99) * “Don’t Stop”— Fleetwood Mac ($1.99) * “World Turning”— Fleetwood Mac ($1.99) * “She’s a Genius”— Jet ($1.99) * “I Won’t Back Down”— Tom Petty ($1.99) * “Runnin’ Down a Dream”— Tom Petty ($1.99)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Tatooine Mission Pack ($9.99)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 Wolf Creek ($4.99)
Price Reduction - Crash Commando (£3.99/€4.99) - until 09/10
Downloadable Games - Smash Cars (£11.99/€14.99) - Battle Tanks (£7.99/€9.99) - Topatoi – (AU$15.95, $18.90 NZD) - new to Australia/New Zealand. Why are they Europe?
Add-On Game Content
Fight Night Round 4 - Champions Pack (£3.99/€4.99) - Content Pack 1 (free) - why did this part only come out in Europe?
- Batman: Arkham Asylum – Play As Joker (free)
- Crash Commando * Heist Map Pack (£2.39/€2.99) * Colonel Chaos and Army Chick Pack (£1.19/€1.49) * Gangsta Rapper and Reggae Rasta Pack (£1.19/€1.49) * Nukem Ninja and Maid Mayhem Pack (£1.19/€1.49) * Combo Pack (this combines the four packs above) (£3.99/€4.99)
- Disgaea 3 * 37 different add ons. I say no to posting them all.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – Character and Map Pack (£6.29/€7.99)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed – Tatooine Mission Pack (£7.99/€9.99)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 – Wolf Creek Course (£3.19/€3.99 – Introductory price for one week only)
- LittleBigPlanet – VeraBee Original Sticker Pack (£1.59/€1.99)
* Don’t Stop by Fleetwood Mac (£0.99/€1.49) * I Won’t Back Down by Tom Petty (£0.99/€1.49) * Mony Mony by Billy Idol (£0.99/€1.49) * Rebel Yell by Billy Idol (£0.99/€1.49) * Runnin’ Down A Dream by Tom Petty (£0.99/€1.49) * She’s A Genius by Jet (£0.99/€1.49) * World Turning by Fleetwood Mac (£0.99/€1.49)
It's fun to watch advertisers squirm. I never watch tv, because it's awful, and I'm glad so many others in my demographic don't either. Why would I subject myself to 22 minutes (or less) of mediocre programming interspersed with 8 (or more)