Price Cuts - 50% off Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($7.49; reg. $14.99). Offer good through Monday, 5/24. - Joust Permanent Price Drop (now $1.99, original price $4.99) - Championship Sprint Permanent Price Drop (now $1.99, original price $4.99) - Dynogems Sale (now $1.99, original price $2.99) *Offer good through Monday, 6/7
Downloadable Games - Rocket Knight ($14.99) - The Price Is Right ($9.99) - said to be a port of the subpar Wii game - “Sam & Max” Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak (free with purchase of Episode 1)
PSone Classics - Bomberman Fantasy Race ($5.99)
Game Demos (free) - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 Demo - Rocket Knight Trial - Iron Man 2 Demo - ModNation Racers Demo - you cna only play the 1 track! I won it on the third try (on easy) without having any idea about how weapons work! It's not as fun to create Mods when most of the material is locked! The load times are exactly what the reviews have said (though they're promising a 0-day patch to help fix that) and there's no sense of the career mode; it feels really shallow, but it's a demo.
Add-on Game Content - Dragon Age: Origins – Darkspawn Chronicles ($4.99) - Split/Second * All Vehicle Unlock ($2.49) * All Track And Mode Unlock ($2.49) * Time Savers Pack ($4.99) - the combo pack, which is $0.01 more expensive than to buy them seperate
- Record Of Agarest War: * Item Pack 7: Academics-And-Sports Kit (free) * Item Pack 8: Power Up+ (free) (no pack 9 or 10 is listed - ????) * Item Pack 11: Massacre Kit ($0.99) * Item Pack 12: Animal Kit ($0.99) * Points Pack 3: Reinforcement Point Pack ($4.99) * Points Pack 4: Additional G+Ep ($3.49)
Guitar Hero 5 * “Livin’ On The Edge” by Aerosmith ($1.99) * “Love In An Elevator” by Aerosmith ($1.99) * “Rag Doll” by Aerosmith ($1.99) * Aerosmith Track Pack ($5.49)
Rock Band * “Beat It On Down The Line” – Grateful Dead ($1.99) * “Cumberland Blues” – Grateful Dead ($1.99) * “Scarlet Begonias” – Grateful Dead ($1.99) * “Throwing Stones” – Grateful Dead ($1.99) * “Touch Of Grey” – Grateful Dead ($1.99) * “U.S. Blues” – Grateful Dead ($1.99) * Grateful Dead Pack 03 ($9.99) * “A Girl Like You” – The Smithereens ($1.99) * “Only A Memory” – The Smithereens ($1.99)
Rock Band Network * “Days Without” by All That Remains ($1.99) * “Energy” by The Apples in Stereo ($0.99) * “He Sleeps In A Grove” by Amberian Dawn ($1.99) * “Sequestered In Memphis” by The Hold Steady Fake ($1.99) * “Talk About” by Dear And The Headlights ($0.99)
Permanent Price Reductions * Joust (was – £3.49/€4.99 now – £1.59/€1.99) * Championship Sprint (was – £3.49/€4.99 now – £1.59/€1.99)
Add-On Game Content (PS3) * Dragon Age: Origins – The Darkspawn Chronicles (£3.99/€4.99) * ModNation Racers – Van Man Pack (£1.39/€1.75)
* Split/Second: Velocity o Full Vehicle Unlock! (£2.39/€2.99) o Master Unlock! (£3.99/€4.99) o Track and Mode Unlock! (£2.39/€2.99)
* Rock Band o A Girl Like You by The Smithereens (£0.99/€1.49) o Only A Memory by The Smithereens (£0.99/€1.49) o Grateful Dead Pack 03 (contains the following tracks which are also sold separately) (£4.99/€7.99) o Beat It on Down The Line (£0.99/€1.49) o Cumberland Blues (£0.99/€1.49) o Scarlet Begonias (£0.99/€1.49) o U.S. Blues (£0.99/€1.49) o Throwing Stones (£0.99/€1.49) o Touch of Grey (£0.99/€1.49)
* Rock Band Network o Bodies by Drowning Pool (£0.99/€1.49) o Days Without by All That Remains (£0.99/€1.49) o Energy by Apples in Stereo (£0.59/€0.79) o He Sleeps In A Grove by Amberian Dawn (£0.99/€1.49) o I Know What I Am by Band of Skulls (£0.99/€1.49) o Little Black Backpack 09 by Stoke 9 (£0.99/€1.49) o Semi-Charmed Life 09 by Third Eye Blind (£0.99/€1.49) o Sequestered In Memphis by The Hold Steady (£0.99/€1.49) o Survive by Lacuna Coil (£0.99/€1.49) o Talk About by Dear in the Headlights (£0.59/€0.79) o When I Get Home You’re So Dead by Mayday Parade (£0.99/€1.49)
* Guitar Hero 5 o Aerosmith Track Pack (contains the following tracks which are also sold separately) (£4.39/€5.49) o Livin’ on the Edge (£1.59/€1.99) o Love In An Elevator (£1.59/€1.99) o Rag Doll (£1.59/€1.99)
For anyone that hasn't jumped on board yet. It makes sense. The game's been out for four years, so just about everyone who's going to buy the game has already bought the game. Time for a new audience. Give it a shot if you haven't already.