The W
Views: 103474169
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
30.3.15 2227
The W - Pro Wrestling - Possibly the end of the world
This thread has 2 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 3.64
Pages: 1
(7412 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (11 total)
Tenken347
Banger








Since: 27.2.03
From: Parts Unknown

Since last post: 16 hours
Last activity: 7 hours
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.79
Right now, on Velocity, Josh Matthews has noted, for the record, that Jamie Noble and Nunzio are cousins. If that's not a sign of the end of the world, I don't know what is.
Promote this thread!
Nuclear Winter
Boudin rouge








Since: 9.11.03
From: Bedford, Michigan

Since last post: 365 days
Last activity: 20 hours
AIM:  
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.40
What? The WWE... using continuity?

Are you sure you're not just really, really drunk? Please tell me you are. Otherwise, I might have to crawl into my bomb shelter.



"Was that some kinda setup?!" No Mr. Cole, it was a remarkable set of coincidences.
geemoney
Scrapple








Since: 26.1.03
From: Naples, FL

Since last post: 1 hour
Last activity: 7 min.
AIM:  
#3 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.23
    Originally posted by Tenken347
    Right now, on Velocity, Josh Matthews has noted, for the record, that Jamie Noble and Nunzio are cousins. If that's not a sign of the end of the world, I don't know what is.

I heard that too. I was hoping Cole would bring it up a few weeks back when the FBI helped out Noble.



Quote of the week, my idiot friends and more!: http://parksg.blogspot.com
FleaDude
Bauerwurst








Since: 21.2.04
From: New York

Since last post: 3753 days
Last activity: 3753 days
#4 Posted on
Anyone ever see Bill DeMott's turning point. It's so stupid. It's like a John Madden type replay.

I think that Jerry Lawler should have one during Women's matches.



Homestarrunner.net "It's dot com"
Karlos the Jackal
Lap cheong








Since: 2.1.02
From: The City of Subdued Excitement

Since last post: 25 days
Last activity: 59 min.
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.00
Speaking of weird things on Velocity -- didn't Johnny Stamboli used to have a huge bald spot? Where did it go? It's a mystery.

--K
thatdude21601
Pickled pork








Since: 22.9.03
From: Easton, md

Since last post: 4015 days
Last activity: 4015 days
#6 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.40
It has to be the spray.



The only talent fierce enough to survive her heat stealing attack.
Nag
Landjager








Since: 10.1.03
From: Enter your city here

Since last post: 2335 days
Last activity: 390 days
Y!:
#7 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.53
    Originally posted by Karlos the Jackal
    Speaking of weird things on Velocity -- didn't Johnny Stamboli used to have a huge bald spot? Where did it go? It's a mystery.

    --K


Maybe Cy Sperling is going to reappear at Wrestlemania 20, 10 years after his most successful job with The Fink. Notice how you didn't see much of Cy or his infomercials after that? Strange?
BigVitoMark
Lap cheong








Since: 10.8.02
From: Queen's University, Canada

Since last post: 3536 days
Last activity: 3445 days
ICQ:  
#8 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.10
    Originally posted by Tenken347
    Right now, on Velocity, Josh Matthews has noted, for the record, that Jamie Noble and Nunzio are cousins. If that's not a sign of the end of the world, I don't know what is.


That's just Josh. He's in a league of his own when it comes to play-by-play guys remembering past angles/calling moves/giving background on the indy guys they use.



Don't you hate pants?
samoflange
Lap cheong








Since: 22.2.04
From: Cambridge, MA

Since last post: 530 days
Last activity: 522 days
#9 Posted on
I must have either missed or completely forgotten about the Nunzio/Noble connection. Whats the deal here? Did one of them bring the other into the WWE or did they come in together or what?


Random Booking Idea:
Wouldn't it have been a nice little angle if Stamboli and Palumbo were caught by Nunzio backstage trying to get protection money out of Noble after he got that check form his aunt or whatever. Then Nunzio flips out on the rest of the FBI for messing with his family, and we had a little Nunzio/Noble vs FBI feud for a while. Would've given them all something to do which is better than a) nothing and b) beating chicks in blindfold matches months later.
Cerrita
Mettwurst








Since: 21.1.04
From: Palouse, WA, USA

Since last post: 2834 days
Last activity: 1691 days
AIM:  
Y!:
#10 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.98
    Originally posted by samoflange
    Would've given them all something to do which is better than a) nothing and b) beating chicks in blindfold matches months later.


WWE, doing what it does best.

(edited by Cerrita on 23.2.04 1320)




Triple H is like fine wine, his grace and talents accented gracefully by his advancing years. Ah, yes, just like fine wine; that or those triple chedder nachos I forgot in the back of my fridge for three months.

~~*~~*~~

Be good, Vince. Don't be dumb.
jk
Chorizo








Since: 5.1.04

Since last post: 3785 days
Last activity: 3619 days
#11 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.79
    Originally posted by samoflange
    I must have either missed or completely forgotten about the Nunzio/Noble connection. Whats the deal here? Did one of them bring the other into the WWE or did they come in together or what?


    Random Booking Idea:
    Wouldn't it have been a nice little angle if Stamboli and Palumbo were caught by Nunzio backstage trying to get protection money out of Noble after he got that check form his aunt or whatever. Then Nunzio flips out on the rest of the FBI for messing with his family, and we had a little Nunzio/Noble vs FBI feud for a while. Would've given them all something to do which is better than a) nothing and b) beating chicks in blindfold matches months later.


Noble lost his Cruiserweight Championship to Kidman at the Survivor Series in 02 and was trying to get it back for a few months. He then said he needed help and was gonna call in his cousin Nunzio, while Nidia begged him not too. Nunzio came in and helped him for about a week then feuded with Rikishi and created his FBI stable to take care of him, and here we are now with another unfinished angle.



...and that's the bottom line cos jk sed so
Thread rated: 3.64
Pages: 1
Thread ahead: ROH rules
Next thread: Possible Wrestling Channel
Previous thread: HHH's old music
(7412 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
I don't know how these sort of things work around here but yo all could feel free to post your thoughts on tonights draft here... (Unless some one has come up with a better thread already)
- Big John DUD!, The WWF Draft thread.... (2002)
Related threads: WWE VELOCITY WORKRATE REPORT 1/10/04 - WWE VELOCITY WORKRATE REPORT 1/3/04 - [WWE] Velocity #81 - 12/20/03 - More...
The W - Pro Wrestling - Possibly the end of the worldRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.616 seconds.