Originally posted by SchippeWreckBryan surrenders the title. MiTB will be for the belts. Or they'll have two ladder matches: One for the belts and the other for MiTB briefcase (for guys who never held a world title).
MiTB definitely throws a wrench in the plans. Either Bryan has to be healthy enough to hold the title or they have to crown a new champion. If Bryan holds on to the title but can't defend then it would make no sense for the MiTB winner to hold on to the briefcase rather than cash it in immediately and beat an injured Bryan.
So, if Bryan can't wrestle I think you have to crown a new champion at MiTB. Maybe not two MiTB matches but I love the idea of the title match being between former champions (I want to see more Batista vs. Ziggler) and then the MiTB match being all wrestler that haven't won the title before. Can you imagine how crazy the fans would go for Ambrose vs. Rollins vs Reigns vs. Wyatt vs. Cesaro vs. Barrett vs....Cody Rhodes? Bo Dallas? Adam Rose? Luke Harper? Big E?
Evolution Cena Barrett Paige Rusev Sheamus El Torito
WCW Archive WCW Magazine Archive - Ongoing WCW Magazine archive. Includes cover scans, contents, release dates and more for over 100 publications. WCW Promotional Ads Archive - Now featuring over 150 promotional ads, including everything from PPV's to the WCW Hotline. WCW VHS Archive - Currently serving mainly as an image gallery for almost all WCW VHS releases, but will eventually host full information for each release.
1. Shield/Evolution - (6-Man Elimination No Holds Barred Match) - Order to the last two for eliminations: Rollins, Ambrose, Orton, Batista. Leaving Reigns and HHH, Reigns with the spear on HHH for the final pin.
2. Cena/Wyatt - (Last Man Standing Match) - Match goes on, lights go out, come back on, Cena is on his back while everyone in the crowd wears a sheep mask. Ten count made...Wyatt wins.
3. Barrett/RVD - (IC Title Match) - Barrett with the Bullhammer.
4. Sheamus/Cesaro - (US Title Match) Cesaro with the neutralizer with the pin to win title.
5. Paige/Alicia Fox - (Divas Title Match) - Paige with the PTO, and Alicia really goes nuts on everyone.
6. Rusev/Big E - Rusev...Accolade...submission.
7. El Torito/Hornswoggle - (Mask vs. Hair Match) - Hilarity ensues, 3.5 MB miscommunication leads to the Bullsplash. Hornswoggle gets shaved, and 3 MB finally drops Hornswoggle, bringing the end of 2 storylines at the same time.
8. Bryan/Stephanie confrontation - Bryan won't drop titles, but Stephanie pulls back on firing Brie, but will put Brie in many handicap/multiple/whatever to destroy her matches for the next couple of months until Summerslam.
9. Either Bo Dallas or Adam Rose is on the card, will win against whoever is happy to get a paycheck just to be on the PPV.
Originally posted by saturn93 9. Either Bo Dallas or Adam Rose is on the card, will win against whoever is happy to get a paycheck just to be on the PPV.
If one of those two are on the card, it'll probably be Rose (since Bo hasn't really had any feuds to speak of) vs Swagger. In which case, I agree, Rose will get the duke. Maybe afterwards his entourage can kidnap Zeb Coulter and drag him to the back to force him to have a good time.
Originally posted by QuezzyMiTB definitely throws a wrench in the plans. Either Bryan has to be healthy enough to hold the title or they have to crown a new champion. If Bryan holds on to the title but can't defend then it would make no sense for the MiTB winner to hold on to the briefcase rather than cash it in immediately and beat an injured Bryan.
That's exactly what could make the Bryan injury more interesting on TV, though. The idea that the champion is injured and even more vulnerable than a normal champion otherwise would be to the Briefcase.
Every time he steps into the ring, he's in trouble.
I still want to know what D'Lo gained by affiliating himself with Aces and Eights. I was hoping that D'Lo's justification for joining A&8 was something like D'Lo being jealous that Sting was the first person in the hall of fame rather than him.