The W
WrestleMania 33 begins in 2,937,655 seconds
Views: 121306777
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
27.2.17 1659
The W - Pro Wrestling - NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood #23 - 2/18/11
This thread has 3 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 5.73
Pages: 1
(2759 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (6 total)
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.82
I don't think I'll get the time to watch this one with you, either. Sorry, I should have posted this much earlier!



Quick poll: besides Scott Christ, Stareagle and I'm pretty sure FLEA, is anyone else regularly watching this show?



Promote this thread!
InVerse
Boudin blanc








Since: 26.8.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 7 hours
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.63
    Originally posted by CRZ

    Quick poll: besides Scott Christ, Stareagle and I'm pretty sure FLEA, is anyone else regularly watching this show?


I am not currently but I most likely will in a couple of months when I finally move to broadband equipped area. Especially since I'll no longer have cable/satellite and thus won't be watching WWE anymore. (I regularly watched the show when it was on the Colors network.)
Mr. Boffo
Scrapple








Since: 24.3.02
From: Oshkosh, WI

Since last post: 1310 days
Last activity: 1270 days
#3 Posted on
I stopped maybe 6 weeks ago for a stupid reason. It usually got posted on Tuesday (I think) at a time when I couldn't watch it, but if I didn't Mark Forums read then I'd lose my place in all the other threads. And of course that meant that I forgot to come back and check it later.
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
#4 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.82
    Originally posted by InVerse
    I am not currently but I most likely will in a couple of months when I finally move to broadband equipped area. Especially since I'll no longer have cable/satellite and thus won't be watching WWE anymore. (I regularly watched the show when it was on the Colors network.)
I'm almost certain you're thinking of a different "NWA" show.
    Originally posted by Mr.Boffo
    I stopped maybe 6 weeks ago for a stupid reason. It usually got posted on Tuesday (I think) at a time when I couldn't watch it, but if I didn't Mark Forums read then I'd lose my place in all the other threads. And of course that meant that I forgot to come back and check it later.
Would our RSS feed for this tag (http://the-w.com/rss/NWA_Hollywood.rss) help you out at all?



InVerse
Boudin blanc








Since: 26.8.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 7 hours
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.63
    Originally posted by CRZ
    I'm almost certain you're thinking of a different "NWA" show.


Apparently so. I was thinking of NWA Wrestling Showcase, which I recapped here back when it first started. I was thinking it was filmed in Hollywood but it was filmed in Vegas. (I'll probably still watch this one, though.)

Edit: (One day I'll remember this board doesn't utilize crappy BB code.)

(edited by InVerse on 23.2.11 1847)
Big G
Frankfurter








Since: 21.8.03
From: the people who brought you Steel Magnolias....

Since last post: 4 days
Last activity: 15 hours
#6 Posted on
I was watching them for a while, but then kinda fell out of the habit. Changes happening in Real LifeTM and all that.

But I'll be back! Promise.
Thread rated: 5.73
Pages: 1
Thread ahead: TNA Hypes "Surprise Of The Year" For The Close Of Thursday's Impact
Next thread: Where's Randy Savage
Previous thread: RAW #926 2/21/11
(2759 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLy1NtcCfA&feature=related Funny don't remember anything good about the Falcons back then other than Sanders and Glanville. This must have been when Vince was in Jail? Check out the cardboard set "RAW" LOL
- CajunMan, Heel Jim Ross (2008)
Related threads: NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood #22 - 2/11/10 - NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood #21 - 2/4/11 - NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood #20 - 1/28/11 - More...
The W - Pro Wrestling - NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood #23 - 2/18/11Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2017 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.413 seconds.