The W
Views: 99075765
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
20.9.14 1711
The W - Football - NFL Playoff seedings after Week 3
This thread has 3 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 5.13
Pages: 1
(1961 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (14 total)
JayJayDean
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02
From: Seattle, WA

Since last post: 17 days
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
Y!:
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.26
NFL PLAYOFF SEEDINGS AFTER WEEK 3

AFC
1. Indianapolis (3-0) AFC South leaders
2. Denver (3-0) AFC West leaders
3. Pittsburgh (2-1) AFC North leaders
4. Miami (2-1) AFC East leaders
5. Kansas City (3-0) Wild card
6. Buffalo (2-1) Wild card

7. Baltimore (2-1)
8. Tennessee (2-1)
9. New England (2-1)
10. Houston (1-2)
11. Oakland (1-2)
12. Cleveland (1-2)
13. Jacksonville (0-3)
14. N. Y. Jets (0-3)
15. San Diego (0-3)
16. Cincinnati (0-3)

NFC
1. Seattle (3-0) NFC West leaders
2. Minnesota (3-0) NFC North leaders
3. Carolina (2-0) NFC South leaders
4. N. Y. Giants (2-1) NFC East leaders
5. Tampa Bay (2-1) Wild card
6. Washington (2-1) Wild card

7. Dallas (1-1)
8. St. Louis (1-2)
9. San Francisco (1-2)
10. Arizona (1-2)
11. Green Bay (1-2)
12. Detroit (1-2)
13. New Orleans (1-2)
14. Atlanta (1-2)
15. Philadelphia (0-2)
16. Chicago (0-2)

Wild Card Matchups:
AFC: Buffalo at Pittsburgh, Kansas City at Miami
NFC: Washington at Carolina, Tampa Bay at N. Y. Giants

First-round byes:
AFC: Indianapolis, Denver
NFC: Seattle, Minnesota



Washington Huskies, 2-1. Why, oh why, did the Ducks have to beat Michigan? Those Duck fans will NEVER let us hear the end of it.
Promote this thread!
DrewDewce
Bratwurst








Since: 2.1.02
From: The Derby City

Since last post: 18 days
Last activity: 10 days
Y!:
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.75
Alright!! Let's end the season right now and proceed directly to the playoffs!! Anyone?? Yeah!

Still too much time for my beloved Hawks to do what they do to me every year.



"You have the right to suffer. You have the right to feel pain. If you wish to have an attorney present, I'll hurt him too!" - The Big Bossman
Net Hack Slasher
Banger








Since: 6.1.02
From: Outer reaches of your mind

Since last post: 3557 days
Last activity: 1977 days
#3 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.11
How on earth does Green Bay lose to Arizona!

Green 53 rushing years! Favre 23 passes for only 245 yards. The most telling thing is that only 7 passes completed to wide recievers. Bring back Driver so he can catch 2 passes all game... Against freakin Arizona! Brutal





Me fail English? That's unpossible
Excalibur05
Knackwurst








Since: 19.1.02
From: Minnesota

Since last post: 34 days
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
#4 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.30
    Originally posted by Net Hack Slasher
    How on earth does Green Bay lose to Arizona!

    Green 53 rushing years! Favre 23 passes for only 245 yards. The most telling thing is that only 7 passes completed to wide recievers. Bring back Driver so he can catch 2 passes all game... Against freakin Arizona! Brutal




And they're already 2 games behind my Vikings. This season has been too good to be true thus far. I'm just hoping against hope that there's not some cataclysmic collapse after the bye.



Wisconsin Badgers: 3-1 (The game didn't start off as well as I might have hoped, but whatever. A win's a win.)


Minnesota Vikings: 3-0 (We were out played most of the game and we STILL won. Dare I hope this is actually a good team?)
Melon' Head
Bauerwurst








Since: 27.7.03
From: Toledo ohio

Since last post: 3153 days
Last activity: 3132 days
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 0.00
The Dolphins thrust themselves back into the top of the AFC East.And to think people at this board were saying that they suck.It goes to show if they get Ricky Williams work-horsing,they will be unstoppable.Ricky gets my vote for MVP
this week and Chris Chambers TD put me over in my fantasy leauge....whew!
Bullitt
Shot in the dark








Since: 11.1.02
From: Houston

Since last post: 8 days
Last activity: 8 days
#6 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.08
    Originally posted by JayJayDean
    Wild Card Matchups:Kansas City at Miami


My best friend and I would absolutely KILL each other if this game were to happen...him being a giant KC fan; me loving the Dolphins.




Buck 65...Talkin' Honky Blues out now
dunkndollaz
Banger








Since: 3.1.02
From: Northern NJ

Since last post: 10 days
Last activity: 1 day
#7 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.19
    Originally posted by JayJayDean
    Wild Card Matchups:
    AFC: Buffalo at Pittsburgh, Kansas City at Miami
    NFC: Washington at Carolina, Tampa Bay at N. Y. Giants

    First-round byes:
    AFC: Indianapolis, Denver
    NFC: Seattle, Minnesota


which means.....

Pittsburgh beats Buffalo - Bledsoe sucks on the road
kc beats Miami - jan stenerud kicks the GW FG in OT
Carolina beats Washington - Spurrier's head implodes
Tampa beats the giants - because I hate the giants

then......

kc beats Indy - because everyone knows the colts can't win in the playoffs
Denver beats Pittsburgh like a rented mule
Tampa beats Seattle - shaun alexander is late to the game because he has to get his wife pregnant
Minnesota beats Carolina - as half of the viewing public falls asleep watching the game

then.....

Denver whups kc - Dick Vermeil cries again
Tampa beats Minnesota - despite another Warren Sapp Booty Dance

and Denver beats the Bucs in the SuperDuperBowl

DrewDeuce was right - end the season now



5 Time 5 Time 5 Time 5 Time 5 Time Wiener of the Day Runner-up
Grimis
Scrapple








Since: 11.7.02
From: MD

Since last post: 1236 days
Last activity: 1033 days
#8 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.29
    Originally posted by Melon' Head
    The Dolphins thrust themselves back into the top of the AFC East.And to think people at this board were saying that they suck.It goes to show if they get Ricky Williams work-horsing,they will be unstoppable.Ricky gets my vote for MVP
    this week and Chris Chambers TD put me over in my fantasy leauge....whew!


But they'll still choke in December and finish 9-7...



JayJayDean
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02
From: Seattle, WA

Since last post: 17 days
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
Y!:
#9 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.26
    Originally posted by dunkndollaz
    Pittsburgh beats Buffalo - Bledsoe sucks on the road


Except in relief of Tom Brady in Pittsburgh in the 2001 AFC Championship game, baby!



Washington Huskies, 2-1. Why, oh why, did the Ducks have to beat Michigan? Those Duck fans will NEVER let us hear the end of it.
Melon' Head
Bauerwurst








Since: 27.7.03
From: Toledo ohio

Since last post: 3153 days
Last activity: 3132 days
#10 Posted on | Instant Rating: 0.00
    Originally posted by Grimis
      Originally posted by Melon' Head
      The Dolphins thrust themselves back into the top of the AFC East.And to think people at this board were saying that they suck.It goes to show if they get Ricky Williams work-horsing,they will be unstoppable.Ricky gets my vote for MVP
      this week and Chris Chambers TD put me over in my fantasy leauge....whew!


    But they'll still choke in December and finish 9-7...

------------------------------------------------------------
I sure hope not,damn its been almost twenty(?) years since the Fins played on Super Sunday.I just hope getting that loss on opening day reversed the trend and they go and win the AFC East,but with Wannstedt at the helm I'll sweat out every week until then.
BOSsportsfan34
Pepperoni








Since: 2.1.03
From: MA

Since last post: 15 days
Last activity: 9 days
AIM:  
Y!:
#11 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.76
    Originally posted by Melon' Head
    The Dolphins thrust themselves back into the top of the AFC East.And to think people at this board were saying that they suck.It goes to show if they get Ricky Williams work-horsing,they will be unstoppable.Ricky gets my vote for MVP
    this week and Chris Chambers TD put me over in my fantasy leauge....whew!


If the SuperBowl was held on Halloween instead of the end of January the Dolphins would win it every year.



11/23/03

Melon' Head
Bauerwurst








Since: 27.7.03
From: Toledo ohio

Since last post: 3153 days
Last activity: 3132 days
#12 Posted on | Instant Rating: 0.00
    Originally posted by Net Hack Slasher
    How on earth does Green Bay lose to Arizona!

    Green 53 rushing years! Favre 23 passes for only 245 yards. The most telling thing is that only 7 passes completed to wide recievers. Bring back Driver so he can catch 2 passes all game... Against freakin Arizona! Brutal
It goes to show Green Bay is truely a cold-weather team.The commish of my fantasy leauge said the tempature on the field in Arizona was 104 degrees.Green Bay is not used to that.

(edited by CRZ on 25.9.03 0627)
James F'n X
Bockwurst








Since: 2.1.02
From: Seattle, WA

Since last post: 3053 days
Last activity: 3020 days
AIM:  
#13 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.45
    Originally posted by JayJayDean
    NFL PLAYOFF SEEDINGS AFTER WEEK 3

    AFC
    1. Indianapolis (3-0) AFC South leaders
    2. Denver (3-0) AFC West leaders
    3. Pittsburgh (2-1) AFC North leaders
    4. Miami (2-1) AFC East leaders
    5. Kansas City (3-0) Wild card
    6. Buffalo (2-1) Wild card

    7. Baltimore (2-1)
    8. Tennessee (2-1)
    9. New England (2-1)
    10. Houston (1-2)
    11. Oakland (1-2)
    12. Cleveland (1-2)
    13. Jacksonville (0-3)
    14. N. Y. Jets (0-3)
    15. San Diego (0-3)
    16. Cincinnati (0-3)

    NFC
    1. Seattle (3-0) NFC West leaders
    2. Minnesota (3-0) NFC North leaders
    3. Carolina (2-0) NFC South leaders
    4. N. Y. Giants (2-1) NFC East leaders
    5. Tampa Bay (2-1) Wild card
    6. Washington (2-1) Wild card

    7. Dallas (1-1)
    8. St. Louis (1-2)
    9. San Francisco (1-2)
    10. Arizona (1-2)
    11. Green Bay (1-2)
    12. Detroit (1-2)
    13. New Orleans (1-2)
    14. Atlanta (1-2)
    15. Philadelphia (0-2)
    16. Chicago (0-2)

    Wild Card Matchups:
    AFC: Buffalo at Pittsburgh, Kansas City at Miami
    NFC: Washington at Carolina, Tampa Bay at N. Y. Giants

    First-round byes:
    AFC: Indianapolis, Denver
    NFC: Seattle, Minnesota


You've been listening to a bit too much Mr. Playoffs.



Journeying Artificial Machine Engineered for Scientific Fighting and Nocturnal Xenocide
"Is this just your 40 favorites or is there some other criteria involved here? I feel like I'm looking at a list of the 40 best Uruguayan light-heavyweights compiled by the DVDVR boys." - JayJayDean to Feely
JayJayDean
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02
From: Seattle, WA

Since last post: 17 days
Last activity: 4 hours
AIM:  
Y!:
#14 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.25
    Originally posted by James F'n X
    You've been listening to a bit too much Mr. Playoffs.


You know, when I saw your name on the thread I wondered if that's what you were going to say. I actually didn't get to listen to Mr. Playoffs (for those playing along, it's a segment on the KJR, the local sports radio show) this week or last week, I just took an hour or so and figured it out last week when I saw someone repost the entire NFL standings. Does Mitch go through the AFC too?



“To get ass, you’ve got to bring ass." -- Roy Jones Jr.
Thread rated: 5.13
Pages: 1
Thread ahead: Question for the fantasy geeks
Next thread: There goes my UGA dreams....
Previous thread: More CIS Football...
(1961 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Given that's he's having trouble looking over his shoulder, if you sneak up behind him it shouldn't be too hard.
- EddieBurkett, The Suck 4 Luck Standings: Week 8 (2011)
Related threads: NFL Week 2 Standings - What Have We Learned? - NFL Week Two Picks - More...
The W - Football - NFL Playoff seedings after Week 3Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.138 seconds.