A.J. Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship: I think Shinsuke wins it. If not, I'm not sure where he goes from here. A win would certainly help legitimize his heel turn.
Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: I think it'll be Finn Balor or Samoa Joe. I'll go Joe.
Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: I'm thinking a darkhorse here - I'll take Ember Moon. Charlotte is another interesting choice...if Carmella somehow gets by Asuka, Charlotte could cash in on 'Mella, who cashed in HER briefcase on Charlotte.
Nia Jax vs. Ronda Rousey, Raw Women's Championship Match: If Rousey doesn't win, it certainly won't be a clean finish. WWE went to this match out of nowhere, so that tells me they want to put the belt on Rousey. She wins the title.
Seth Rollins vs. Elias, Intercontinental Championship Match: There's a thought that Rollins will drop the title here so that he can get into the main title picture. He deserves it, but if it'll be Reigns vs. Lesnar at Sumemerslam as rumored, Rollins keeps the title here.
Carmella vs. Asuka, Smackdown Women's Championship Match: I don't know how much more you can do with 'Mella as champ (aside from the aforementioned Charlotte angle). Therefore, Asuka wins.
Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal: I see no reason for Mahal to win. Reigns goes over.
Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass: Does WWE put Bryan over Cass twice? I'll say Bryan wins via DQ.
Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn: The way the storyline has progressed, Lashley should win here.
(edited by geemoney on 12.6.18 2050) @gregmparks - live Tweeting of Raw and Impact, wrestling thoughts and other slices of life.
1) Styles/Nakamura (Last Man Standing for WWE Championship) - Nakamura with the Kinshasa on Styles, who is on the apron. Styles falls through table and does not recover. Nakamura wins title.
2) Men's MITB - Owens finds a way to grab briefcase.
3) Women's MITB - Charlotte wins to even MITB's between Raw and SD.
4) Jax/Rousey (Raw Women's Championship) - No clue, depending on where it is on the card. If I did have to predict, I would have Rousey by DQ due to no break on the 5 count, but would not be surprised if she gets the belt on Sunday.
5) Rollins/Elias (IC Championship) - Hot gimmick vs. hot since WM. Round 1 goes to Elias via Drift Away, as the neck injury angle pops up.
6) Carmella/Asuka (SD Women's Championship) - Asuka via countout as Carmella just runs away.
7) Bryan/Big Cass - Bryan via Heel Hook submission.
8) Lashley/Zayn - Lashley via Spear.
9) Reigns/Mahal - CM Punk wins due to 10 minutes of non stop chanting for this match...the match...Reigns via spear.
A) Bludgeon Brothers/Gallows and Anderson (Kickoff Match) - Bludgeon Brothers via double team finisher.
Nakamura Rousey (but I agree, not for the title yet) Rollins (I think you still need him to carry the title at this point) Asuka Reigns Bryan Lashley (prove me wrong here, WWE) Bludgeons And for the Monies in the Bank, I'm taking some left-fielders. I'll go for: Big E (who's been the right choice to win this for a couple years now) Sasha Banks
Although, I wouldn't be mad if it wound up being Rusev and Lana.
Just give anyone forgot they start at 7 now it's Rollins vs Elias. Dad any picks that I'm too late for. Ill go Rollins. Ronda. Setting a natty turn. Nakamura. Big E. Woods starts match gets taken out. Same when kofi replaces him. Then E wins at end and it's reviewed it was him picked all along. Moon. Carmella due to iiconics. Reigns. Bryan. Lashley. Bash bros.
What the hell is going on with the announcers lately? Ross and Lawler *finally* hit their mark during Judgment Day 2000(during the Rock/HHH IronMan Match) and kept it up until Lawler left. Then Ross and Heyman are gold on the announce team.