Originally posted by Amos CochranIs Sandow really that green, though? Guy's been wrestling for ten years. We may not have seen enough of him yet to judge his in-ring skills, but given the reports of him being the most complete performer they had in FCW I think he could perform okay in this environment.
Too green in the "He just got here." sense. He needs more time to develop his character for the audience. WWE's massive problems of late is giving a guy a belt who has been barely there for a cup of coffee and then having for them afterwards. He can be a legit contender and champ, but they need to have do more.
The Wee Baby Sheamus.Twitter: @realjoecarfley its a bit more toned down there. A bit.
Jericho wins. He is the June surprize. He will do satelite interviews with the briefcase as he is on tour with Fozzy. Teasing the champ.
The Ryback wins.
I love the Jericho angle. Especially if it cause the champ to lose some non title matches. Making it better would be if the champ was The Rock. They always wrestled well together and the Rock, according to Jericho's book, loved wrestling with Jericho. A Rock/Jericho summer angle would be awesome.
- Pre-show: Kofi/R-Truth vs. Hunico/Camacho (Tag Team Match) - Kofi/Truth with Trouble in Paradise in a glorified squash.
- Cena/Show/Jericho/Kane/any others (WWE Title MITB Match) - Cena grabs the briefcase.
- Ziggler/Rhodes/Sandow/Kidd/Christian/Tensai/Santino/Sin Cara (World Title MITB Match) - Definite mess with this one. Going with Rhodes grabbing the briefcase. Bonus prediction: Someone is going to get legit hurt in this match and be out for a while. When will Rhodes cash in MITB: On a Smackdown after a title match when champion is beaten down, probably before the end of the year.
- Sheamus/ADR (World Title Match) - Sheamus survives with the brogue kick, but ADR wins at Summerslam rematch.
- Punk/Bryan (AJ as ref/WWE Title Match) - AJ gets accidentally knocked down by both men during the match. Punk wins with the GTS with a reluctant count. AJ kicks both Punk and Bryan to the curb, and brings out a new man(likely from FCW...Ambrose, hmmm). Punk will be in a state of shock, which leads to Cena coming from the other side, drops the AA, and wins the WWE Title.
- Ryback vs. Reks/Hawkins (2-on-1 handicap match) - Ryback wins in dominating style with the two-man drop.
- Brodus/anyone (Singles Match) - Brodus via splash pin.
Bryan. I keep going back and forth on whether they want to end Punk's reign. This month I'm back on yes.
Sheamus. I don't think ADR is looking like a champion right now.
Cena. Time to finally do the MITB winner doesn't win the title angle. (Which actually makes a little more sense with a face champ, and maybe Cena announces his challenge ahead of time, but I'll hedge my bets. Anyway, Cena might win and not cash in for months.)
Ziggler. Wow, 4 guys in one match, 8 in the other, and the 4 have WAY more star power. Sandow doesn't belong in this match. Not yet, anyway.
CM Punk d. Daniel Bryan: I would love to see CM keep the title for a year straight. How will AJ factor into it? No idea, but I think this may be match of the night.
Del Rio d. Sheamus: Via sacrificing Rodriguez.
Santino wins one ladder match: They really need to have the entire "we win the case but lose the match" and nobody would be better at it than a lovable goof like Santino. He works hard, the crowd would eat it up, and if or when he loses, his opponent would get massive heat.
Kane wins the other ladder match by fluke. Since when has Kane been a face again?
Originally posted by Peter The HegemonCena. Time to finally do the MITB winner doesn't win the title angle.
You gotta figure Jericho is tripping over himself to volunteer to be the first guy to lose because he smarty we dumb. Plus he can disappear from TV with the briefcase while touring, plus he lost clean on Smackdown, so maybe Cena's win isn't quite as much of a sure thing.
Our Superstars MAIN EVENT: JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. DAMIEN SANDOW! ALSO TONIGHT: JIMMY & JEY USO vs. MICHAEL McGILLICUTTY & JOHNNY CURTIS DREW McINTYRE vs. ALEX RILEY! All this PLUS a gazillion clips and ads for SummerSlam