What a waste - Miguelito deserves props for even making the effort to go but I sure as hell hope that he never returns for another of their shows - if they even have another show. Hopefully some of the kids involved read your report (if they can even read). Wow.
1) How do you get the number of seconds for the match? I've tried timing with a second timer, but between juggling notes, & pen, I can rarely stop the damn thing on time, so I gave up after a while.
2) How do you keep notes? Or do you?
3) What % of the match do you think you recapture? (Personally, I tend to skip transition moves just to give me time to write)
4) Have you had feedback from any of the wrestlers that you've talked about?
5) "Invited back" They invited you in the first place?
6) Was alcohol being served on the premises?
I hear exactly where you are coming from on the hardcore stuff. I have huge reservations about it as well. I would be much happier to see someone take it to the match. On the plus side, all the people that I have seen wrestle that style have been old enough to shave.
I have seen a twelve year old wrestle professionally, but he was very well trained, and wrestled a very simple style.
Were you the only one who walked out? How big was the crowd?
Just read the Prime Time flashback, and a question came to mind: Did Jamison steal the Turkey from Jake 'the Milkman' Milligan? Also, in '92, Duane Gill had Hogan's hairline, by '99, he was no-sold-berg's clone.