The W
Views: 95690660
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
20.4.14 1337
The W - Pro Wrestling - mcmannon
This thread has 56 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: 1 2 Next(8031 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (24 total)
James1978
Pinkelwurst








Since: 4.6.03
From: Kentcky

Since last post: 3510 days
Last activity: 3180 days
AIM:  
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.22
Hello
I been busy with my wrestling so i havent had that much time to post on the internet but i suffered an injury to my shulder so i had to stop for awhile.

And then i read a book bout vince mcmanon called sex and headlocks which made me hate vince mcmanon more. This guy does drugs and other ilegil thing which make me wonder how he is not in the slamer. i sware ill never watch wwe again becuse this guy doesnt even deserve to live that crap he pulls of ou his hat.

it is not abuot the wrestelrs no more its all about Vince mcmannon, his wife and his kid vince mcmannon should stick back to annouinceing the match and not put his ugly face on TV cause im sick of him. and he should put linda and stefanine back at home where they belong because they dont bleong in wrestling. wrestlers should be in wrestling

perty soon there will be no wrestlign anymore, and when that happens you can thank Vince mcmannon. He is taking away from me the only thing i love in life besides god and my family and it hurts me. when iw as young there was lots of wrestling on the TV here and now theres not goig to be any.

you people should stop watching the crap stop watching vince mamannon and his huge ego beucase if you love wrestling you know that this guy is kiling it.



Promote this thread!
thefraserman
Goetta








Since: 17.7.02
From: Nanaimo, British Columbia

Since last post: 627 days
Last activity: 2 days
#2 Posted on
Are you for real, or just drunk?
Super Cool Hugo
Weisswurst








Since: 5.8.03
From: Califor-nah-A

Since last post: 3832 days
Last activity: 3789 days
AIM:  
#3 Posted on
Vince is a bastard = Not exactly late breaking news.



Bring the Posse back!

Wolfram J. Paulovich
Frankfurter








Since: 11.11.02
From: Fat City, Baby

Since last post: 2770 days
Last activity: 2141 days
AIM:  
#4 Posted on

    Originally posted by thefraserman
    Are you for real, or just drunk?


Can't he be both? I mean, I am, right now. I'm really drunk.

Yeah, yeah, you don't know me. Five dollars, get outta here.



The Obtuse Angle Archive.

"I don't like being outdoors, Smithers. For one thing, there are too many fat children."
Melon' Head
Bauerwurst








Since: 27.7.03
From: Toledo ohio

Since last post: 3000 days
Last activity: 2979 days
#5 Posted on
I took the liberty to look at James past replys and it seems to me that hes either very young or one y-chromosone short of a full house.
CANADIAN BULLDOG
Andouille








Since: 5.3.03
From: TORONTO

Since last post: 360 days
Last activity: 358 days
ICQ:  
#6 Posted on

    Originally posted by James1978
    perty soon there will be no wrestlign anymore, and when that happens you can thank Vince mcmannon. He is taking away from me the only thing i love in life besides god and my family and it hurts me. when iw as young there was lots of wrestling on the TV here and now theres not goig to be any.

    you people should stop watching the crap stop watching vince mamannon and his huge ego beucase if you love wrestling you know that this guy is kiling it.







Vince mcmannon is not in the wrestlign business -- hez in thah sports eterntainment bizness!!! And if yore family hurts you or if vence mammonnon is killing you, perhaps you shud calll the polieece.




King Kong Bundy to return? Montreal screwjob really just a work? None of these questions, plus more, in the latest Inside The Ropes!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
The official Online Onslaught Inside The Ropes archive!!!
Nag
Landjager








Since: 10.1.03
From: Enter your city here

Since last post: 1991 days
Last activity: 46 days
Y!:
#7 Posted on

    Originally posted by Melon' Head
    I took the liberty to look at James past replys and it seems to me that hes either very young or one y-chromosone short of a full house.


Perhaps if you looked harder you could eliminate one of those two hypothesis.



Yes, We have no bananas!!!!
tasslex
Salami








Since: 15.10.02
From: Eagan, MN

Since last post: 3478 days
Last activity: 3435 days
#8 Posted on
Your gimmick has FAILED.



I donít go to sleep at night, I job to my blankets.

When my mom dies I'd like to know it was peacefully in her sleep, and not fucked to death by 38 men with AIDS.
The Great Thomas
Sujuk








Since: 17.6.02
From: Miami, Florida

Since last post: 3190 days
Last activity: 3190 days
#9 Posted on
And what gimmick would that be? I can't find "Drunken Short-Bus Passenger" on my EWR Gimmick list.



VOTE4WOZ.COM
A VOTE FOR WOZ IS A VOTE FOR A BETTER CALIFORNIA
MICHAEL J. WOZNIAK FOR GOVERNOR
asteroidboy
Andouille








Since: 22.1.02
From: Texas

Since last post: 1243 days
Last activity: 151 days
#10 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.95

    Originally posted by James1978
    i sware ill never watch wwe again becuse this guy doesnt even deserve to live that crap he pulls of ou his hat.


There's really no need to bring JR's favorite university into this.





-- Asteroid Boy


Wiener of the day: 23.7.02

"My brother saw the Undertaker walking through an airport." - Rex
"Was he no-selling?" - Me


Dexley's Midnight Jogger
Pepperoni
Moderator








Since: 10.10.02
From: New Hampshire

Since last post: 76 days
Last activity: 13 days
#11 Posted on
Well, I for one was very excited when I saw the return of this poster. Is that wrong?

James, what wrestling school did you finally get involved with (if you did so)?

(edited by Dexley's Midnight Jogger on 27.8.03 1237)


Hit me baby, one more time.
Stefonics
Bockwurst








Since: 17.3.02
From: Queidersbach

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 13 min.
#12 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.00
I too missed James greatly during his absence.
Good to have you back buddy!



"Behind that twinkle in your eye, I can see the bitch in you."
- 50
Chico Santana
Boudin rouge








Since: 2.7.02
From: Jaaaaamacia Mon, No Problem.

Since last post: 3868 days
Last activity: 3866 days
#13 Posted on
Da U guyz like Mackdonalds, or Booger King?

Sorry, I could not no sell this thread. I am weak.



"SAL BANDINI, WANNA WRESTLE?"
Bullitt
Shot in the dark








Since: 11.1.02
From: Houston

Since last post: 338 days
Last activity: 5 days
#14 Posted on

    Originally posted by Jeb Tennyson Lund
    Five dollars, get outta here.


They got these big chewy pretzels here...




You kids like the rock 'n roll music? Then here's Matthew Good.
darkmatcher
Bockwurst








Since: 12.2.03
From: New York, USA

Since last post: 2490 days
Last activity: 1566 days
#15 Posted on
My eyes are in strain. I think this guy could perfectly pull off C. Bulldog's Inside the Ropes column. Or be a writer on Wrestlezone.



what you say
James1978
Pinkelwurst








Since: 4.6.03
From: Kentcky

Since last post: 3510 days
Last activity: 3180 days
AIM:  
#16 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.22
Most of the peole on here act like a bunch of jerks but to the people on here who asked me aout my wrestling dream. I called up a few place that people lefe me numers on here for schools. and I think I might go to messouria to go the harley race school. He was a legend and I happen to remember him from my yuth and I can start up at the beggiing of any month which was better then the school i called in Lousiville beacuse they didnt seem to want to me that bad.

But I still ened about 600 more dollors til i will be ready and my friends dad knows this guy who works for a schol amture wrestling team and hes a couch and said i can practace with them if i help the team out a little. i just have to drive about 50 miles almost everyday here i a month or so whick will be a stinking pain in the but. plus he said i need to get in better carderovasularatur conditon and i also need to find a job in messouri.

i just hope my shculder is better before i go. but with this practace i might be hte next kurt angle
CANADIAN BULLDOG
Andouille








Since: 5.3.03
From: TORONTO

Since last post: 360 days
Last activity: 358 days
ICQ:  
#17 Posted on
    Originally posted by James1978
    i just hope my shculder is better before i go. but with this practace i might be hte next kurt angle


*MIGHT* be the next Kurt Angle? My friend, with your obvious charisma and mic skills, you're already halfway there....



An interview WHAT? I said, an interview WHAT? A conversation WHAT? A chat WHAT? DialogueWHAT? Exclusive interview with Stoned Cold in the latest Inside The Ropes

WHAT?

------------------------------------------------------------
The official Online Onslaught Inside The Ropes archive!!!
Melon' Head
Bauerwurst








Since: 27.7.03
From: Toledo ohio

Since last post: 3000 days
Last activity: 2979 days
#18 Posted on
    Originally posted by CANADIAN BULLDOG
      Originally posted by James1978
      i just hope my shculder is better before i go. but with this practace i might be hte next kurt angle


    *MIGHT* be the next Kurt Angle? My friend, with your obvious charisma and mic skills, you're already halfway there....



He cant be the "next" Kurt Angle, he's not from Pittsborough,Pittslyvania.
Freeway
Scrapple








Since: 3.1.02
From: Calgary

Since last post: 119 days
Last activity: 90 days
#19 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.96
    Originally posted by James1978
    Most of the peole on here act like a bunch of jerks but to the people on here who asked me aout my wrestling dream. I called up a few place that people lefe me numers on here for schools. and I think I might go to messouria to go the harley race school. He was a legend and I happen to remember him from my yuth and I can start up at the beggiing of any month which was better then the school i called in Lousiville beacuse they didnt seem to want to me that bad.

    But I still ened about 600 more dollors til i will be ready and my friends dad knows this guy who works for a schol amture wrestling team and hes a couch and said i can practace with them if i help the team out a little. i just have to drive about 50 miles almost everyday here i a month or so whick will be a stinking pain in the but. plus he said i need to get in better carderovasularatur conditon and i also need to find a job in messouri.

    i just hope my shculder is better before i go. but with this practace i might be hte next kurt angle


Please apply to the Dungeon, because I'd love to think of the fun Stu & the gang'd have with you.

Next Kurt Angle...sure.



Your winner and 3-time Stanley Cup Champion...the New Jersey Devils! Their title defense begins in 4 months!
The Goon
Boudin blanc
Moderator








Since: 2.1.02
From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Since last post: 16 days
Last activity: 1 day
#20 Posted on
"plus he said i need to get in better carderovasularatur conditon..."

Man, don't we all.
Pages: 1 2 Next
Pages: 1 2 NextThread ahead: Boy have I got some HOT news!!
Next thread: My indy cherry has been popped (apologies for the length)
Previous thread: August 24 Raw Ratings - It's all about Evil Coach
(8031 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
...or he could put the claw on her sweet bosom while saying that.
The W - Pro Wrestling - mcmannonRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.447 seconds.