The W
Views: 99990259
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
24.10.14 1031
The W - Random - John Basedow
This thread has 92 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: 1(4075 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (8 total)
MoeGates
Andouille








Since: 6.1.02
From: Brooklyn, NY

Since last post: 3 days
Last activity: 1 day
#1 Posted on
OK, I don't know if this is a local thing, but if I see that Goddamn commercial for six-pack abs with John Basedow one more time I'm swearing off wathcing WWF. That commercial comes on, like, 20 times during the shows.

And that guy is the freakiest looking guy in the world. He looks almost like Giant Gonzales with the muscle suit. You can tell his natural shape for is frame is 110 pounds, and the fact that he has all this muscle that obviously doesn't go with his body just makes him look like an accident of nature (or steroids).

Plus he has this huge head and skinny neck that make him look like a bobblehead.

Sorry, I really just had to get that off my chest.

Moe



And you know this...Man!
Promote this thread!
Zeruel
Thirty Millionth Hit
Moderator








Since: 2.1.02
From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary.

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 20 hours
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.05
i see it too...

yeah, his head is toooooo big for his body....



867-5309............
Challer
Tocino








Since: 20.2.02
From: Djibouti

Since last post: 4579 days
Last activity: 4377 days
#3 Posted on
Hmm...I don't think I see that commercial during WWF. But I turn my brain off during the commercials anyway so I don't know.
BDC
Chourico








Since: 26.1.02
From: Falls Church, VA

Since last post: 4467 days
Last activity: 3923 days
AIM:  
#4 Posted on

    Originally posted by MoeGates
    OK, I don't know if this is a local thing, but if I see that Goddamn commercial for six-pack abs with John Basedow one more time I'm swearing off wathcing WWF. That commercial comes on, like, 20 times during the shows.



    And that guy is the freakiest looking guy in the world. He looks almost like Giant Gonzales with the muscle suit. You can tell his natural shape for is frame is 110 pounds, and the fact that he has all this muscle that obviously doesn't go with his body just makes him look like an accident of nature (or steroids).



    Plus he has this huge head and skinny neck that make him look like a bobblehead.



    Sorry, I really just had to get that off my chest.



    Moe



Not to mention the guy has to be like 60.

BDC



"Hitler had pieces of flair that he made the Jews wear."
Zeruel
Thirty Millionth Hit
Moderator








Since: 2.1.02
From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary.

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 20 hours
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.05

    Originally posted by Challer
    Hmm...I don't think I see that commercial during WWF. But I turn my brain off during the commercials anyway so I don't know.



it must be a DC thing...



867-5309............
Jobberman
Kishke








Since: 2.1.02
From: West Palm Beach, FL

Since last post: 83 days
Last activity: 44 days
#6 Posted on
I see those dumb ass commercials down here in Ft. Lauderdale.



Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill...
Zeruel
Thirty Millionth Hit
Moderator








Since: 2.1.02
From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary.

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 20 hours
#7 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.05

    Originally posted by Jobberman
    I see those dumb ass commercials down here in Ft. Lauderdale.


but do you get them during Raw/Smackdown???

BDC, Moe, & I get them because we're all in the DC area...

and if i never see mr. Head is too big for my body ever again, it will be a good thing...



867-5309............
spf
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02
From: The Las Vegas of Canada

Since last post: 11 days
Last activity: 3 days
AIM:  
#8 Posted on
We get them here in Chicago, though I don't recall ever seeing them in Raw/SD. They might have popped up on Raw a couple of times, but generally they're more of a late night thing here.



There, I feel better now.
Pages: 1Thread ahead: Killian's Irish Red
Next thread: Flying Car
Previous thread: Ich Bin Das Weiner
(4075 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Well, in doing this, I guess its a good way to get federal money coming your way.
The W - Random - John BasedowRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.153 seconds.