1. Hernandez pinned Chavo to qualify for the 3rd Annual BFG Series
2. Samoa Joe made Robbie E submit, and thus qualified for the BFG series
Kurt Angle confronted the debuting MMA bro Rampage Jackson
Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson had a heart to heart discussion
3. Chris Sabin and the Intense Cowboys defeated Kenny King and Dirty Heels when Sabin pinned King
4. Mickie James pinned Taeler Hendrix
Earlier in the show Devon and Knux left Joseph Park bleeding, and went on a show long hunt for Abyss. Abyss finally ended up beating down the duo. This marked the 7th week in which the Television title was not defended on TV.
5. Apparent No Contest between Jeff Hardy and Bully Ray in a non-title pinfall(?) ladder match. Jeff Hardy climbed the ladder to obtain the hammer which was hanging over the ring. Bully Ray ran away before Jeff could use it, which led into...
Brooke Hogan stopped Hulk from using a hammer to attack Bully Ray.
My favorite part of the show was the quiet one on one heart to heart between Ray and Anderson. Anderson did a good job of portraying both ambition and vulnerability.
Tweener Mickie James is fun. She reminds me of Jeff Jarrett in his Happy Heel character from 2011.
When Samoa Joe had Robbie E tapout, I was somewhat afraid he'd pull a repeat from the first BFG series, and forget to break the hold in time thus getting a post-match DQ.
I'm not sure why we should care about Rampage Jackson considering how pointless the King Mo saga was. If they're bringing in an MMA guy, I would prefer for them to bring back Bobby Lashley and his wife.
Is Tough Enough 4 even going to happen? I hope so, but I haven't heard anything yet. Also, I think Kurt might be a bit busy rehabbing his neck, but I don't have any idea what that entails, so as to whether or not he could train the TE kids, I do not know.