The W
Views: 100057911
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
25.10.14 2012
The W - Site Bashing - Hyatte vs. Keith (Page 5)
This thread has 157 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next(473 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (109 total)
DustinCase
Weisswurst








Since: 18.6.02
From: Parts Unkown

Since last post: 4489 days
Last activity: 4462 days
ICQ:  
#81 Posted on
CRZ, the 411 boards aren't all that good.



Peace kids. Check out Beyond The Ring on 411wrestling.com
Alessandro
Lap cheong








Since: 2.1.02
From: Worcester MA

Since last post: 86 days
Last activity: 2 days
#82 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.04

Say, did I ever tell you what happened to the nwwwo.com domain name after the guy who bought it after Sean let it expire?


---

Registrar: Dotster (http://www.dotster.com)
Domain Name: nwwwo.com

Created on: 06-MAR-02
Expires on: 06-MAR-03
Last Updated on: 06-MAR-02

Administrative Contact :
Zimmerman, Christopher Robin chris@kzim.com
KZiM Communications
PO Box *****
*********, CA *****-***
US
[No phone]

---

Wow, CRZ ... You're naughty




Alessandro "Hercules" Boondy

  • Primordial Soup Productions (Returning Soon!)
  • The Mean Green






    You've got grapefruits the size of Dallas!


  • TinMan
    Blutwurst








    Since: 11.1.02
    From: TX

    Since last post: 1443 days
    Last activity: 1212 days
    AIM:  
    ICQ:  
    #83 Posted on

      Originally posted by CRZ
      Wow, look at all the CRAZY people this thread attracted.

      Hey, if I had KNOWN you were Booty Raper, I'd have never banned you! But, see, you put Widro's AIM in your profile and I knew you weren't Widro (since I asked him) so I was just trying to be a nice guy.

      By the way, how are the 411 boards if you (and Scott and Jay and umm the other guy) have to slum over here?

      Say, did I ever tell you what happened to the nwwwo.com domain name after the guy who bought it after Sean let it expire?




    And you kept the archives up?
    OK, I know what happened to Scaia, Becker and Shannon for the most part but is there info on the rest of this crew?


    "Big Daddy Who?"
    Rick Scaia "The Even Worse Guy"
    John Petrie
    "The Heart-Murmur Kid"
    Kevin J. Podsiadlik "Slymm"
    Sean Shannon
    "Macho Mac"
    Jeff McGinnis Don "Buph"
    Becker
    Michael "Canyda"
    Jenkinson "The Canadian Nightmare"
    Sean Boulton
    "No-H"
    Jon Richardson "Triple P"
    PowerPB13-Pattersby
    "Sleazy-I"
    the Infoman "Showstarter"
    James Kalyn
    "The Unliving Legend" Mike Sweetser




    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    I can fuck better than anybody who can fuck faster, and I can fuck faster than anybody who can fuck better.
    Jay Bower
    Cotechino








    Since: 28.2.02

    Since last post: 3888 days
    Last activity: 3877 days
    #84 Posted on
    edit - Dont you hate it when you reply to a quote and then find out the original post had been deleted? - edit

    "And Jay Bower used to take all my Mop-Ups and send them to me by e-mail, except he would replace every mention of my name with his. Why? No clue. I just ignored it. I guess he still holds a semi-grudge about that. Oh well, I think I can plod on without his support."
    - PhuktheNWWWO

    Well golly, that quote seems like a thinly veiled attempt to accuse me of copying your style, not the first time I have been slipped subtle accusations of doing so. If beginning a news item with a bold header and then discussing it constitues plagirism of any sort than feel free to let me know where to send the royalty checks. I'll also scour the net for about 45,000 other non wrestling news updates who also use bold print and we can both send them each 7cents for every column we write as well.

    I don't "hold any kind of a grudge" because honestly I don't know Hyatte or any other net writer and real life is a little too beatdown to get worked up over the internet wrestling scene as I'm sure you know. I just don't particularly "get" your style just like I don't always "get" Scotsman either, you guys both get a hell of a lot of hits so I guess a lot of people do "get it" so more power to you. Honestly I'm sure a good deal of people hate my style too so it's all a matter of taste I suppose. I also won't deny the fact that the mop-ups and Midnight News lent a great deal to the popularity of 411 which, in turn, gets me more traffic so I appreciate that.

    One thing I think we do have in common is the fact that alot of times our writing seems to be more geared towards amusing ourselves than anything else which is basically the only way I get through stretching out a newsbit on Crash Holly into a paragraph or two at 3am without drinking the cyanide in my desk drawer. I also will be honest and say that I do read your column every week and found your comments on Jeff Peterson to be extremely classy.

    However, after the self amusement, I think that is where the similarities end. I don't need vulgarity and pot-stirring as a crutch to compensate for the fact that I either a)have completely lost the desire to write about wrestling, or b) you don't even watch much wrestling anymore, but follow it just enough to be able to write a column loosely based around it. If I were one of those annoying psych majors I would probably say that you keep coming back to the well because you need the acceptance of the thousands of prepubescent internet wrestling marks everytime normal life isn't going so well but like I said, I don't know you so that's an educated shot in the dark. Sure my news updates may be a bit goofy at times, but I stick to 97% wrestling news and analysis and personally find them to be the best on the net, but of course I'm going to say that. I will leave the SK situation alone because no matter what I said it would be judged as biased in some way or another. I also don't find racism (even though it is obviously in jest) to be overwhelmingly funny, necessary or anyway relavent to a "wrestling" column.

    Anyway, not trying to be hostile or start another "net feud" because that would be pushing a relatively new guy (a year and a half of writing) way too fast. Honestly I am still working a midcard program with Eitan Shapiro (who is saddled with a new gimmick of being a loose cannon...oh wait, thats not a gimmick) and from there I am moving on to a "worked shoot" with one of the DVDVR guys. Come October I may be ready to work the main event though. Until then I would rather try and make a name for myself than by feuding with anyone else more established.

    Anyway, just thought I would defend myself in CRZ' lovely house and say that accusing me of stealing your style is ridiculous because it's like apples and oranges. Just my 100% honest two cents with a lot of compliments and a lot of grievances so don't accuse me of being bias please.

    (edited by Jay Bower on 19.6.02 1330)


    Jay Bower
    TheSmarks.com/411wrestling.com
    KevinKellyisFNHardcore
    Salami








    Since: 2.1.02
    From: Fresno, California

    Since last post: 3671 days
    Last activity: 3656 days
    AIM:  
    #85 Posted on
      Originally posted by Jay Bower
      edit - Dont you hate it when you reply to a quote and then find out the original post had been deleted? - edit

      "And Jay Bower used to take all my Mop-Ups and send them to me by e-mail, except he would replace every mention of my name with his. Why? No clue. I just ignored it. I guess he still holds a semi-grudge about that. Oh well, I think I can plod on without his support."
      - PhuktheNWWWO

      Well golly, that quote seems like a thinly veiled attempt to accuse me of copying your style, not the first time I have been slipped subtle accusations of doing so. If beginning a news item with a bold header and then discussing it constitues plagirism of any sort than feel free to let me know where to send the royalty checks. I'll also scour the net for about 45,000 other non wrestling news updates who also use bold print and we can both send them each 7cents for every column we write as well.

      I don't "hold any kind of a grudge" because honestly I don't know Hyatte or any other net writer and real life is a little too beatdown to get worked up over the internet wrestling scene as I'm sure you know. I just don't particularly "get" your style just like I don't always "get" Scotsman either, you guys both get a hell of a lot of hits so I guess a lot of people do "get it" so more power to you. Honestly I'm sure a good deal of people hate my style too so it's all a matter of taste I suppose. I also won't deny the fact that the mop-ups and Midnight News lent a great deal to the popularity of 411 which, in turn, gets me more traffic so I appreciate that.

      One thing I think we do have in common is the fact that alot of times our writing seems to be more geared towards amusing ourselves than anything else which is basically the only way I get through stretching out a newsbit on Crash Holly into a paragraph or two at 3am without drinking the cyanide in my desk drawer. I also will be honest and say that I do read your column every week and found your comments on Jeff Peterson to be extremely classy.

      However, after the self amusement, I think that is where the similarities end. I don't need vulgarity and pot-stirring as a crutch to compensate for the fact that I either a)have completely lost the desire to write about wrestling, or b) you don't even watch much wrestling anymore, but follow it just enough to be able to write a column loosely based around it. If I were one of those annoying psych majors I would probably say that you keep coming back to the well because you need the acceptance of the thousands of prepubescent internet wrestling marks everytime normal life isn't going so well but like I said, I don't know you so that's an educated shot in the dark. Sure my news updates may be a bit goofy at times, but I stick to 97% wrestling news and analysis and personally find them to be the best on the net, but of course I'm going to say that. I will leave the SK situation alone because no matter what I said it would be judged as biased in some way or another. I also don't find racism (even though it is obviously in jest) to be overwhelmingly funny, necessary or anyway relavent to a "wrestling" column.

      Anyway, not trying to be hostile or start another "net feud" because that would be pushing a relatively new guy (a year and a half of writing) way too fast. Honestly I am still working a midcard program with Eitan Shapiro (who is saddled with a new gimmick of being a loose cannon...oh wait, thats not a gimmick) and from there I am moving on to a "worked shoot" with one of the DVDVR guys. Come October I may be ready to work the main event though. Until then I would rather try and make a name for myself than by feuding with anyone else more established.

      Anyway, just thought I would defend myself in CRZ' lovely house and say that accusing me of stealing your style is ridiculous because it's like apples and oranges. Just my 100% honest two cents with a lot of compliments and a lot of grievances so don't accuse me of being bias please.

      (edited by Jay Bower on 19.6.02 1330)



    Did you guys see the commercial for the new Powerpuff Girls movie? That shite's gonna ROK!!!!!!!

    ...

    Oh, this thread is still about Hyatte vs. Keith? Come guys, as excited about it as I was last week it was *last week*. Jay, no one is going to stop reading your stuff because Hyatte implied something so you don't really need to defend yourself here. Send him an e-mail or contact him through AOLIM or something. This thing isn't even Hyatte vs. Keith anymore. Now it's Hyatte vs. Everyone who's Keith's friend, but not Keith with Eitan and Scotsman having gay sex on the side. The moment has passed for this to be fun anymore and now is just silly and lame. Everyone who wanted to punk on SK got to and whoever wanted to defend him got to. As someone else said in this very same thread "WE GET IT".

    PS: That was ME who got quoted in the last MidNews. Who ROKS? I do.

    (edited by KevinKellyisFNHardcore on 19.6.02 1435)


    Weiner #91~Weiner of the Day-27.03

    You can WWEat my shorts.

    Tie me kangaroo down sport. Tie me kangaroo down.
    TinMan
    Blutwurst








    Since: 11.1.02
    From: TX

    Since last post: 1443 days
    Last activity: 1212 days
    AIM:  
    ICQ:  
    #86 Posted on

      Originally posted by Jay Bower
      edit - Dont you hate it when you reply to a quote and then find out the original post had been deleted? - edit

      "And Jay Bower used to take all my Mop-Ups and send them to me by e-mail, except he would replace every mention of my name with his. Why? No clue. I just ignored it. I guess he still holds a semi-grudge about that. Oh well, I think I can plod on without his support."
      - PhuktheNWWWO

      Well golly, that quote seems like a thinly veiled attempt to accuse me of copying your style, not the first time I have been slipped subtle accusations of doing so. If beginning a news item with a bold header and then discussing it constitues plagirism of any sort than feel free to let me know where to send the royalty checks. I'll also scour the net for about 45,000 other non wrestling news updates who also use bold print and we can both send them each 7cents for every column we write as well.



    This isn't a flame so don't take it as such Jay. I think that what PhuktheNWWO aka Hyatte (for those of you out there that did not know) meant was that you sent his mop ups with your name replacing his to his e-mail. Not that you copied his style or that ya'll were anything alike. I think he was commenting on the strangeness of that act and not of any plagarizing of styles.

    For what it is worth, I read your stuff at 411 and enjoy it but I am a huge Hyatte mark and I am not prepubescent. In fact I am a very well educated 31 year old doctor. I always watch for Hyatte's stuff and that is actually how I found 411 after he left ScoopThis. I expect a lot of people found the site the same way. I find him hilarious mainly because he doesn't obsess himself completely with wrestling. I read Eric S for that very same reason. (and I am a staunch republican) I think the problem with most wrestling writers is that they do take themselves too seriously and stopped enjoying the wrestling for its entertainment. Hyatte keeps that in perspective in his own unique way. This is also why I enjoy his "net feuds". He doesn't really take them seriously but he gets under the other persons skin because they do. Makes for some very enjoyable reading. When Hyatte isn't writing I tend not to take as much interest in the internet wrestling community outside of visits to this board.

    Wow, that was long. (for one of my posts)



    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    I can fuck better than anybody who can fuck faster, and I can fuck faster than anybody who can fuck better.
    Pato F1
    Tocino
    No longer registered








    Since: 10.1.02
    From: North of England

    Since last post: 4507 days
    Last activity: 4498 days
    AIM:  
    #87 Posted on
    Does anyone want my opinion? (No.) Ok, then.



    Pato
    El Den
    Pinkelwurst








    Since: 18.1.02

    Since last post: 3845 days
    Last activity: 3173 days
    #88 Posted on
    >>I think every internet writer on the planet is going to add to this thread.<<

    Not me.

    Oh SHIT... I guess I fell for it.

    Denny
    Alessandro
    Lap cheong








    Since: 2.1.02
    From: Worcester MA

    Since last post: 86 days
    Last activity: 2 days
    #89 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.04
    And you kept the archives up?

    CRZ's not maintaining the NWWWO archive ... He's just linking to the Internet Archive and letting them do all the work




    Alessandro "Hercules" Boondy

  • Primordial Soup Productions (Returning Soon!)
  • The Mean Green






    You've got grapefruits the size of Dallas!


  • jsg123
    Medisterpoelse








    Since: 20.6.02

    Since last post: 4509 days
    Last activity: 4507 days
    #90 Posted on
    Well, if there is one thing that we can learn from this whole thread it is that Grutman rules and Hyatte and Keith blow each other in the little boy's bathroom. Also, CRZ rules. Bower sucks for sticking his nose where it didn't belong and defending himself against allegations that Hyatte didn't make. Whatever.

    Still, and I admit I am part of the problem here, maybe if none of us commented on the writer feuds they'd go away. I mean going so far as to not even say "This is stupid." But whatever.
    TinMan
    Blutwurst








    Since: 11.1.02
    From: TX

    Since last post: 1443 days
    Last activity: 1212 days
    AIM:  
    ICQ:  
    #91 Posted on
      Originally posted by jsg123
      Well, if there is one thing that we can learn from this whole thread it is that Grutman rules and Hyatte and Keith blow each other in the little boy's bathroom. Also, CRZ rules. Bower sucks for sticking his nose where it didn't belong and defending himself against allegations that Hyatte didn't make. Whatever.

      Still, and I admit I am part of the problem here, maybe if none of us commented on the writer feuds they'd go away. I mean going so far as to not even say "This is stupid." But whatever.



    Welcome Grut, I thought you already had an account and screen name here. Well I guess that makes it a majority of the 411 writers checking out the board.

    If only we could get the WWE writers to quit their lurking and come out into the open.

    (edited by TinMan on 21.6.02 1659)


    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    I can fuck better than anybody who can fuck faster, and I can fuck faster than anybody who can fuck better.
    KevinKellyisFNHardcore
    Salami








    Since: 2.1.02
    From: Fresno, California

    Since last post: 3671 days
    Last activity: 3656 days
    AIM:  
    #92 Posted on

      Originally posted by TinMan
        Originally posted by jsg123
        Well, if there is one thing that we can learn from this whole thread it is that Grutman rules and Hyatte and Keith blow each other in the little boy's bathroom. Also, CRZ rules. Bower sucks for sticking his nose where it didn't belong and defending himself against allegations that Hyatte didn't make. Whatever.

        Still, and I admit I am part of the problem here, maybe if none of us commented on the writer feuds they'd go away. I mean going so far as to not even say "This is stupid." But whatever.



      Welcome Grut, I thought you already had an account and screen name here. Well I guess that makes it a majority of the 411 writers checking out the board.

      If only we could get the WWE writers to quit their lurking and come out into the open.

      (edited by TinMan on 21.6.02 1659)



    Actoooalleee, Eye am a WWE writur; HHH rooolz,



    Weiner #91~Weiner of the Day-27.03

    You can WWEat my shorts.

    Tie me kangaroo down sport. Tie me kangaroo down.
    joshuagrutman
    Medisterpoelse
    No longer registered








    Since: 22.6.02

    Since last post: 4507 days
    Last activity: 4401 days
    #93 Posted on
    Sorry, not me. I do know who it is though. The shit.
    Pato F1
    Tocino
    No longer registered








    Since: 10.1.02
    From: North of England

    Since last post: 4507 days
    Last activity: 4498 days
    AIM:  
    #94 Posted on
    Hahaha. Yeah, sure. You have to post under a false name to give the impression that you have a fanbase (of one), Grut. Hahaha. YOU LOSER!



    Pato
    Ffej
    Boudin rouge








    Since: 15.1.02
    From: Flatwoods, KY

    Since last post: 2325 days
    Last activity: 634 days
    Y!:
    #95 Posted on
    "If only we could get the WWE writers to quit their lurking and come out into the open."

    "Actoooalleee, Eye am a WWE writur; HHH rooolz,"

    Now that kids, is funny. LOL!

    (edited by Ffej on 22.6.02 0616)

    (edited by Ffej on 22.6.02 0616)

    I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay the rest of us again.
    --George Carlin
    joshuagrutman
    Medisterpoelse
    No longer registered








    Since: 22.6.02

    Since last post: 4507 days
    Last activity: 4401 days
    #96 Posted on
    Me think I have a fanbase? Never! However, I do have a little brother.
    KevinKellyisFNHardcore
    Salami








    Since: 2.1.02
    From: Fresno, California

    Since last post: 3671 days
    Last activity: 3656 days
    AIM:  
    #97 Posted on
    You know Grut, I think your username is really quite pedestrian. DogApe&Man would be so much cooler and more appropriate.



    Weiner #91~Weiner of the Day-27.03

    You can WWEat my shorts.

    Tie me kangaroo down sport. Tie me kangaroo down.
    Pato F1
    Tocino
    No longer registered








    Since: 10.1.02
    From: North of England

    Since last post: 4507 days
    Last activity: 4498 days
    AIM:  
    #98 Posted on
    Damn, Grut. How can I insult you when you're so self-deprecating?



    Pato
    DJ FrostyFreeze
    Knackwurst








    Since: 2.1.02
    From: Hawthorne, CA

    Since last post: 21 hours
    Last activity: 20 hours
    #99 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.95
    Trust me, Pato. You'll find a way.



    Look at Shaq's feet, he's TRAVELING.
    Dont read this.
    KevinKellyisFNHardcore
    Salami








    Since: 2.1.02
    From: Fresno, California

    Since last post: 3671 days
    Last activity: 3656 days
    AIM:  
    #100 Posted on

      Originally posted by Pato F1
      Damn, Grut. How can I insult you when you're so self-deprecating?


    That's probably the point Pato. It's called a "defense mechanism". I'm guilty of the same thing.



    Weiner #91~Weiner of the Day-27.03

    You can WWEat my shorts.

    Tie me kangaroo down sport. Tie me kangaroo down.
    Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
    Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 NextThread ahead: www.billgoldberg.com
    Next thread: A gem from Mallory Mahling
    Previous thread: HOGAN WINS TITLE!!!
    (473 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
    JR leaves and is replaced by.... who? Nobody. Unless JR wants to quit, and is actually burnt out, there's no way they're going to force him out. -Jag
    - Jaguar, GOOD OL'JR (2002)
    The W - Site Bashing - Hyatte vs. Keith (Page 5)Register and log in to post!

    The W™ message board

    ZimBoard
    ©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

    This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.102 seconds.