1. Debuted as a heel, tossing Steve Austin out of the cage in his match with Vince in February 1999. Almost turned face a few shows later, when he and The Rock got into an argument.
2. Turned face the night after Backlash 1999, as he and Mankind teamed up one night after fighting each other in a boiler room brawl. This is around the time he joined the Union, who feuded with the Ministry.
3. Turned heel when he teamed up with Undertaker in the Ministry in the summer of 1999.
4. Turned face that September, after Triple H hit him over the head with a sledgehammer and Taker kicked him out of the Ministry. This face run included the Dead Daddy storyline and the WWF title run.
5. Turned heel leading up to Royal Rumble 2000, after he took offense to The Rock calling him a jabronie. This feud lasted up until Wrestlemania 2000.
6. Turned face the day after Wrestlemania 2000, when he decided to "Go Hollywood."
7. Turned heel again in that same show, when he chokeslammed Grandmaster Sexay through a table after Sexay clowned Show's dancing skills.
8. Turned back face soon after, when he started imitatitng people. This face run lasted until he fought Shane McMahon at Judgment Day 2000, when he "injured his knee."
9. Came back in July 2000 as a face, chasing Shane McMahon around the building.
10. Turned heel 30 minutes later when he and Shane set up The Undertaker. Sent to OVW soon after.
11. Came back in Royal Rumble 2001 as a heel, chokeslamming The Rock during the Rumble.
12. Turned face leading up to No Way Out the next month, as he beat Raven for the Hardcore title at the PPV.
13. Turned heel 2 1/2 hours later, interfering in The Rock's title match with Kurt Angle.
14. Turned face the next night on RAW, as he defended his Hardcore title.
15. Turned heel shortly after Wrestlemania X-7, as Vince had him beat up Shane and they fought at Backlash.
16. Turned face again during the InVasion.
17. Kinda turned heel after Royal Rumble 2002 when he cost Kane and himself a tag team title match. Show played the heel when he and Kane fought on RAW the next week.
18. Kinda turned back into a face shortly before Wrestlemania 18, as he was involved in a three-way match with an obviously-heel Lance Storm and an obviously-face RVD. Show mostly beat up on Storm.
18. Fully turned face when he was enlisted to throw Vince off of RAW in April.
19. Turned heel when he joined the nWo last week.
"From this point on, I will prove that I am the best this bitchness has to offer, and if anybody wanna tempt ... test me, step to me like a man." -- Booker T
"Booker T, I know you don't want me; because it's obvious I beat your ass so bad you forgot where the barbershop was!" -- Scott Steiner
You've likely seen at least part of this if you watched "Main Event" this week. You'll see the rest tonight... at least, those matches that made broadcast. Dark Match before Main Event Tapings: Adam Rose vs.