|User||Post (1 total)|
From: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
Since last post: 3060 days
Last activity: 3060 days
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.97|
|1. I bought a cheap old fashioned wooded spring-type mousetrap at the 99 Cents Only Store.|
2. I put peanut butter on the mousetrap.
3. I put it in the closet where we saw mouse droppings.
4. I put a corruggated cardboard carton filled with heavy books near the closet, but not touching the wall.
5. I heard the mousetrap snap.
6. I opened the closet, allowing the mouse to run out of the closet.
7. I shoved the book-laden box against the mouse and killed it instantly!
"A rumor, if repeated twice, becomes true." - - Old Chinese Proverb
|Promote this thread!||
Good point. He's still not going to win. Corey had an *awful* set -- it just wasn't clicking. Based on the Dat Phan formula, I'm still picking Gary to win it all; safe, Seinfeldian comedy works on TV.
The W message board
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.249 seconds.