|User||Post (1 total)|
From: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
Since last post: 3364 days
Last activity: 3364 days
|#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 1.97|
|1. I bought a cheap old fashioned wooded spring-type mousetrap at the 99 Cents Only Store.|
2. I put peanut butter on the mousetrap.
3. I put it in the closet where we saw mouse droppings.
4. I put a corruggated cardboard carton filled with heavy books near the closet, but not touching the wall.
5. I heard the mousetrap snap.
6. I opened the closet, allowing the mouse to run out of the closet.
7. I shoved the book-laden box against the mouse and killed it instantly!
"A rumor, if repeated twice, becomes true." - - Old Chinese Proverb
|Promote this thread!||
Take my stupid quiz I made up and tell me what you think http://quizilla.com/ users/megamoeg/quizzes/ What%20kind%20of%20New %20Yorker%20are%20you%3F
The W message board
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.232 seconds.