|User||Post (1 total)|
From: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
Since last post: 2646 days
Last activity: 2646 days
|#1 Posted on 14.9.06 1950.08 | Instant Rating: 1.97|
|1. I bought a cheap old fashioned wooded spring-type mousetrap at the 99 Cents Only Store.|
2. I put peanut butter on the mousetrap.
3. I put it in the closet where we saw mouse droppings.
4. I put a corruggated cardboard carton filled with heavy books near the closet, but not touching the wall.
5. I heard the mousetrap snap.
6. I opened the closet, allowing the mouse to run out of the closet.
7. I shoved the book-laden box against the mouse and killed it instantly!
"A rumor, if repeated twice, becomes true." - - Old Chinese Proverb
|Promote this thread!||
I just upgraded about a week or two ago. I haven't really used everything yet, but so far it's a whole lot like Jaguar, except I'm pretty sure Panther runs faster.
The W message board
©2001-2013 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.348 seconds.