The W
WrestleMania 33 begins in 845,388 seconds
Views: 121851208
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
23.3.17 2310
The W - Random - How I came to be here...
This thread has 6 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: 1(2823 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (2 total)
YourLocalPervert
Medisterpoelse








Since: 21.4.03

Since last post: 5085 days
Last activity: 5085 days
#1 Posted on
I don't know how many people have had a similar internet experience but I'm willing to bet I'm not the first. I found a website called [slash] wrestling that hasn't been updated since last year and it linked to this messageboard.

I got the wrestling bit well enough, but where was the slash? Does the webmaster even KNOW what slash means to 99.9% of the internet? (the other 0.1% being Guns and Roses fanatics). Great site and all but I WANT MY PORN!

Anyway, it's ok, the very next site on google was www.wrestlingslash.co.uk which, unlike the last site, does exactly what it says on the tin.
Promote this thread!
Downtown Bookie
Morcilla








Since: 7.4.02
From: The Inner City, Now Living In The Country

Since last post: 488 days
Last activity: 241 days
#2 Posted on

    Originally posted by YourLocalPervert
    Does the webmaster even KNOW what slash means to 99.9% of the internet?


Yes (wienerboard.com) .



Patiently waiting to be Stratusfied.
Pages: 1Thread ahead: Jackass, continued agent of Darwin.
Next thread: (REMINDER) Adult Swim schedule change
Previous thread: Guru -- a done deal?
(2823 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
The law enforcement professionals in BC have created a website called BAITCAR.COM...where video cameras, GPS, and stuff are installed into cars and start recording when they're stolen. And...the results are broadcast onto their website.
- Oliver, Baitcar.com (2006)
The W - Random - How I came to be here...Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2017 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.361 seconds.