1) British Bulldogs- Best tag team I ever saw. The perfect mix of power and speed. Amazing combo.
2) Hart Foundation- Another power/tech team. Sure Bret was the man and there was a bit of a dropoff when Neidhart got in there. And that was the only reason these guys are second to the bulldogs.
3) Hollywood Blondes- Can't believe not a single mention of these guys yet. I know they don't have longevity on their side. From the last decade I haven't seen a better team at any one time then Pillman & Austin. They meshed so perfectly. They tore it up in 93.
4) Edge & Christian- From the last few years these guys totally stood out from the crowd. Character wise and in ring.
5) Midnight Express- Going oldschool with this one. They were one of the best heel teams ever.
There's a lot of great teams that didn't make anyones list, some didn't even win a title. Even though they never won the tag titles The Rougeau Brothers were amazing but the less talented Quebecers won mulipule titles. I guess it just depends on the era.
Don't really know if going into detail here is the right place because we all know a wrestling messageboard is no place for wild speculation and innuendo
Originally posted by Net Hack Slasher Even though they never won the tag titles The Rougeau Brothers were amazing but the less talented Quebecers won mulipule titles. I guess it just depends on the era.
And whether or not Ray Rougeau is your tag team partner at the time?
I just don't see where this is going to go and the WWE has a terrible track record with topical issues. I would be more surprised if this ended with a rewarding outcome than if this slipped into Muhammad Hassan territory.