Will they continue to tease us with pyro or will the real the big red machine show? With SS promotion in full swing I cann't see a place for him yet. My best guest would be he shows the Monday after SS to give HHH a stern talking to.
I think they'll probably save him for RAW or Smackdown after SummerSlam (depending on which show he ends up on). I hope he stays on RAW, but, then, I don't get Smackdown. :/ I personally think he could be a great first challenger for Brock if the Lesnar wins the title.
"All I ever asked for in life is an unfair advantage." Microchip, Punisher Annual #2
Brock against kane would be a great first feud if brock takes the strap. Or id like to see brock go thorugh taker first then have a kane feud waiting for after. wwe could make both of those last until dec or even rumble.
Kane needs to be pushed to the top a little more, he certainly deserves it.
I think that he will come out at Summerslam to save his brother from a beatdown at the hands of the Un-Americans.
These commercials are superfine because they pay for the production costs of putting CHRIS MOTHERFUCKING BENOIT on my GODDAMN TV SCREEN! I will GO GREYHOUND! I am thinking OUTSIDE THE BUN! – Dean Rasmussen 8/1/2002 Smackdown Workrate Report
The question that looms in the air is whether the Big Red Machine will go to RAW or SD of course, but I don't think it would make sense for Kane to jump to Steph's show.
They could bring Kane back before SummerSlam to help pop the rating, but that wouldn't make sense since he wouldn't have an opponent or any build up. Unfortunately, much as I'd love to see Kane back ASAP, I don't think it'll happen tomorrow night.
Count me as another who thinks Kane will appear at RAW after the PPV. I'm not sure I'd feud Kane against Lesnar right away. If Rock leaves after SummerSlam, plus having Kane on RAW, they'll need to program Brock on the SmackDown! side to keep things interesting.
Why not feud Kane against Y2J en route to a showdown with Lesnar in the future?
David Crockett sez it best, folks: "Look at 'im! Look at 'im, Tony!"
SOK (hailing from Calgary, AB), quietly says:While the question that's been asked is "HOW IS KANE GOING TO RETURN", I beg to ask one question:
WHAT'S HE GOING TO LOOK LIKE?
Last time we saw Kane, his mask was stolen by X-Pac. Will he have his mask back? Will he have a different mask? Will he be in his original uniform? will he debut his "road" uniform? What's going on? Will Kane even lose the mask?
Since X-Pac is pretty much gone from the WWE, Vince and co. will more likely ignore the fact that Waltman stole Kane's mask from him. He'll instead give it back to him, I guess.
If anyone's played NO MERCY for the N64, there was a third uniform for him that was pretty much all black. I'd love to see him in that.
Last question: Big Red (Serious, Asskicking) Machine or Big Red (Comedic, Asskicking) Machin?
I can see Kane maybe making the jump to Smackdown and going after Benoit. I doubt they'll have him go for the Undisputed Championship in his first feud back. Just looking at history, most guys coming back from injury set their sights lower. Does anyone know when was the last time someone in the WWF/E came back from a major injury and went gunning for the main title in their first feud back?
I love the fact that everyone was bashing Kane as long as he was around, and now that he's gone for a while, people want him back as the Undisputed Champion! But dare someone having this opinion during Kane's midcard runs.
Oh, and they WOULD make us go through Brock-HHH, believe me!
"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulders anymore, you gotta hit them with a sledgehammer!"
Arn Anderson Spinebuster - the first move I can remember marking out for. It's all in the delivery - CatchSnapSLAM! Psycho Driver - this looks like it would hurt 98% of the wrestlers out there - and kill the remaining 2%.